SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:41 pm

cmarci93 wrote:looks like rachel tried to lock eyes with peter but peter wasn't paying attention laugh out loud
screencap
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Screen31

It happened to both of them laugh out loud He even leans forward a bit in this section to get her attention and she wasn't paying attention giggling

My SCap
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Screen11

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:38 pm

He had liked the comment below about coming 2nd and being the next bachelor. So he has had awareness at least from the last two years that there is strategy that is in place and he seems keen on being the Bachelor himself if reading into his like of that comment and him being on the show.

I am going to take a wild guess and say that Peter is in the running for the next lead and is TPTB's insurance against Luke Pell. Basically a way to replace Luke and get audiences to see Peter as a better version of Luke -- which, IMO, he's much better looking and if he gets a great edit it'll be easy to do.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:He had liked the comment below about coming 2nd and being the next bachelor. So he has had awareness at least from the last two years that there is strategy that is in place and he seems keen on being the Bachelor himself if reading into his like of that comment and him being on the show.

I am going to take a wild guess and say that Peter is in the running for the next lead and is TPTB's insurance against Luke Pell. Basically a way to replace Luke and get audiences to see Peter as a better version of Luke -- which, IMO, he's much better looking and if he gets a great edit it'll be easy to do.

jmo

thats interesting, i can really see him being the next bachelor but if he goes on BIP first then he might fall in love

but lets give rachel a chance with him first laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:09 pm

I imagine 99% of the guys going on this show nowadays are aware that TB is a possibility depending on how this season on the bette goes... I mean what are the chances that one girl on the show is the one they fall for
Then depending on their connection with the lead some would start actively gunning for it or simply enjoying the adventure and some with real connections would start falling for the bette. IMHO

TWT which category Peter falls under with this season imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:41 pm

pvpr wrote:He is MUCH better looking than Luke IMO.

I agree, but I never thought Luke was good looking. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:42 pm

If Peter got the first/early 1on1 date I don't see Rachel choosing him in the end just based on the recent F1 stats for this show. The F1s from the past recent seasons have all gotten their 1on1 dates later than that on the Bette show (usually Episode 5). So just based on that alone I would be surprised if he is F1.

It's why I think he's more likely in the running for next lead or possibly BIP stint especially since Nick went on it and became the Bachelor when prior to that the lead was always from a Bette season so I think BIP will attract far more men this BIP season.

Either way, I can see him going far since he's had a 1on1 and been on a GD so it will be interesting to see what happens.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:50 pm

I have a feeling TPTB want him for the next Bachelor. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 pm

@Stacia620 IA he seemed to get a lot of face time in a short period on Ellen. I have no idea if TPTB can control those things on someone else's show, but I noticed that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter got the first/early 1on1 date I don't see Rachel choosing him in the end just based on the recent F1 stats for this show. The F1s from the past recent seasons have all gotten their 1on1 dates later than that on the Bette show (usually Episode 5). So just based on that alone I would be surprised if he is F1.

It's why I think he's more likely in the running for next lead or possibly BIP stint especially since Nick went on it and became the Bachelor when prior to that the lead was always from a Bette season so I think BIP will attract far more men this BIP season.

Either way, I can see him going far since he's had a 1on1 and been on a GD so it will be interesting to see what happens.

I was just about to bring this up and ask, has there ever been an F1 who got the first date? I'd be surprised if he turned out to be F1 based on him getting that date.
I selfishly would enjoy him being the Bachelor so I could watch him the whole season (if he has a good personality).

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:He had liked the comment below about coming 2nd and being the next bachelor. So he has had awareness at least from the last two years that there is strategy that is in place and he seems keen on being the Bachelor himself if reading into his like of that comment and him being on the show.

jmo

That comment was 2 yrs ago.
@Reneem the peeping on each other is too cute.
There has never been a final 1 that got the first 1 on 1 date, but things could change let see how the season goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Al wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter got the first/early 1on1 date I don't see Rachel choosing him in the end just based on the recent F1 stats for this show. The F1s from the past recent seasons have all gotten their 1on1 dates later than that on the Bette show (usually Episode 5). So just based on that alone I would be surprised if he is F1.

I was just about to bring this up and ask, has there ever been an F1 who got the first date? I'd be surprised if he turned out to be F1 based on him getting that date.
I selfishly would enjoy him being the Bachelor so I could watch him the whole season (if he has a good personality).

This is strictly my opinion based on several things I have heard.
I have heard after the first night that the lead is very aware of who the top 6, if not the top 4. I'm not sure, but I think they are prioritized. So TPTB know where to slate each of these guys for dates or 1:1's at this point.
I don't think it's any mistake that the F1 is generally shown on a 1:1 almost 1/3 of the season in(meaning 4th episode).  This way the arc of the storyline with the F1 can be shown developing.
So IMO, it would not be a surprise that the F1 is not shown the first or second 1:1 because that is not the way TPTB want to develop the storyline.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:58 pm

@Kashathediva any insights or insider info on how they handle the storyboard when the lead takes things slower than usual and has a 'let me take this slow and see' process?
The way Rachel described being swept off her feet with a kiss & how surprised she sounded, I get the impression that she is more of that 'wait and see' kind of lead...which doesn't seem common
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg