SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:36 am

@knowbody I'm just sweet at first laugh out loud and it depends on the person if they wanna spill the beans

Iggy wouldn't reply to me at all, I have a bad vibe of him since he got eliminated

Rachel got the FIR also, so now they are FIR buddies laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:39 am

@mercieme Bryan already received the only 1-on-1 date on episode 5.  They will be filming episode 6 next week, and I think it's likely Peter gets that 1-on-1 date, or they wait until episode 7 for another date between him and Rachel.

Last edited by mobyz on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:40 am

Didn't Vanessa get the 2nd 1 on 1 the 6 week? So that means peter will too if he's the f1

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:42 am

cmarci93 wrote:Didn't Vanessa get the 2nd 1 on 1 the 6 week? So that means peter will too if he's the f1

Nah Kristina got the week 6, but Vanessa got week 7 with Rachel and Dani M but hers was the best IMO (full day and night)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:44 am

@brownravens oh yea your right , those weeks felt like one week bc they were both tropical

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:45 am

cmarci93 wrote:Didn't Vanessa get the 2nd 1 on 1 the 6 week? So that means peter will too if he's the f1

Yes, it's possible. But I think Will or someone else might get the 1-on-1 date on episode 6, and Peter gets the first 1-on-1 date on episode 7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:45 am

Julz wrote:Sure anything could happen a lot of first with Rachel being the first black Bacholorett

Hi @Julz
Welcomeparty!

I hope you are right, especially since it looks like, from sleuthing done on this forum, Jack may be TPTB's hope for the next Bachelor (see Jack's thread). I want good things for Peter, based on what I have seen so far. I love Rachel and I will support her though if she decides he is not "the one". But we can tell she is diggin him,right?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:48 am

@mobyz....there should be two 1-1 dates on Episode 5 if the producers stick to the script for the last two Bettes which IMO they will. If 3 guys were eliminated in SC as sleuthed then there were only 12 guys that went to Europe similar to the last couple of seasons IIRC. So IMO highly likely there is another single date in Episode 5 that was not leaked on SM.

ETA: @cmarci93....the bachelor script is different from the Ette script so not sure we can draw parallels...in any case still room for anything to happen.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:51 am

mercieme wrote:@mobyz....there should be two 1-1 dates on Episode 5 if the producers stick to the script for the last two Bettes which IMO they will. If 3 guys were eliminated in SC as sleuthed then there were only 12 guys that went to Europe similar to the last couple of seasons IIRC. So IMO highly likely there is another single date in Episode 5 that was not leaked on SM.

I think the next date will be a 1on1 or 2on1, as I don't think it's happened yet. We've only had one day of radio silence after Brian's 1on1 and usually a group date is in-between...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:52 am

I like what I've seen of him so far, but that's just based on his demeanor on the Ellen date and the other group date. His focus in those video/ pics seem to be on Rachel IMO. However, they may not tell the whole story IMO so I'm interested to see the connection if there is one play out, or at least the edited version tptb want me to see.Rolling Eyes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:53 am

mercieme wrote:@mobyz....there should be two 1-1 dates on Episode 5 if the producers stick to the script for the last two Bettes which IMO they will....there were only 12 guys that went to Europe similar to the last couple of seasons IIRC. So IMO highly likely there is another single date in Episode 5 that was not leaked on SM.

Based on what i remember, but i could be wrong about this, there is a single 1-on-1 date and a 2-on-1 date on episode 5 plus a group date.  We don't get two 1-on-1 dates until episode 7.

Last edited by mobyz on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:53 am

Oh wasn't really sure how the scripts are,I'm new to that. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg