SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by aviej Tue May 09, 2017 7:04 pm

JoJo was worried about Jordan as well and she picked him in the end. So it could be the same scenario here. I think you worry about your F1 the most because that's the one you are most invested in and who you are most vulnerable to, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 79 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 7:08 pm

@aviej Bryan was already bragging so that is why I dont think he will be final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 09, 2017 7:16 pm

At this point, what exactly have we seen to indicate that Rachel was worried about Peter and his feelings?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:At this point, what exactly have we seen to indicate that Rachel was worried about Peter and his feelings?

IMO the way she was watching over his side when on the Ellen show. I might be wrong or I might be right. It is all speculation at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:At this point, what exactly have we seen to indicate that Rachel was worried about Peter and his feelings?

I don't know if this was directed at me but I didn't say we've seen anything saying she'd be worried about Peter just that the little we've seen of Bryan doesn't indicate that there would be any worry. People have even pointed out that they see nothing between her and peter (I think someone said his body language seemed disinterested) but see lots of chemistry with Bryan therefore if there was worry it would be Peter if people are right and Eric is gone.

Again this is all assuming this would even be a storyline. As someone said above i think people are always insecure or more worried about the final one but its more focused on sometimes than others.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Bee wrote:

I don't know if this was directed at me but I didn't say we've seen anything saying she'd be worried about Peter just that the little we've seen of Bryan doesn't indicate that there would be any worry. People have even pointed out that they see nothing between her and peter (I think someone said his body language seemed disinterested) but see lots of chemistry with Bryan therefore if there was worry it would be Peter if people are right and Eric is gone.

Again this is all assuming this would even be a storyline. As someone said above i think people are always insecure or more worried about the final one but its more focused on sometimes than others.

I did not see disinterest from Peter. In fact Peter was peeking around Willis to look at her a couple time, he even bow to her when he first came out on stage. The thing is Peter and Rachel eyes did not meet on the stage. Check his earlier thread in archives. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm

I don't think they were talking about the ellen date. There is lots of other pictures of the two of the together

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 09, 2017 7:45 pm

It wasn't directed at anyone.  It was a simple question.  Nothing to get defensive or bent out of shape over, IMO.

I tend to think any feelings and/or concern will be shown in edit.  But I personally haven't seen anything one way or the other to indicate she was really concerned about any of the guys feelings, which is why I asked.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 09, 2017 7:46 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg