SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:51 pm

TLTF wrote:So when was the RC that let Peter go ? How many was supposed to be let go ? And who are the guys left ?

Also this morning a friend said that their family were confident that he would have a HTD.

Production reaches out to prospective families weeks before the HTD's are scheduled to happen. Plans have to be made. It is not left to last minute chance.
I was literally told by someone close to a cast person in a recent past season that an HTD was scheduled and then that person was cut at the RC before HTDs. No HTD for her. It happens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Incorrect_Justifications Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Maybe it was a certain Rusty Snail.

Incorrect_Justifications

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
TLTF wrote:So when was the RC that let Peter go ? How many was supposed to be let go ? And who are the guys left ?

Also this morning a friend said that their family were confident that he would have a HTD.

Production reaches out to prospective families weeks before the HTD's are scheduled to happen. Plans have to be made. It is not left to last minute chance.
I was literally told by someone close to a cast person in a recent past season that an HTD was scheduled and then that person was cut at the RC before HTDs. No HTD for her. It happens.

I can see how it would happen. But what has me suspicious is the claim that Peter is ALREADY back at home in Wisconsin, not even that he is on his way home. That sounds off to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Incorrect_Justifications wrote:Maybe it was a certain Rusty Snail.

Who knows?  he is shifty enough to do it. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:54 pm

@Kashathediva oh I understand. But the person also said that he wasn't home. But thank you, I understand the process now!

#TeamPeter motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Please do not question the poster directly. Discuss information provided but do not post negative opinions of any poster. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:59 pm

We do not sleuth members! Please do not discuss member's identity!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:00 am

TLTF wrote:@Kashathediva oh I understand. But the person also said that he wasn't home. But thank you, I understand the process now!

I like to look at things as a piece of a puzzle. We got a piece saying Peter's was slated for a HTD. Now we have another piece saying he is home. IMO, what I do is wait and see how the other pieces turn out and how they fit together.
In the instance I related above, the person that told me the info told me details. She was valid. The lead changed his mind and the cast person was let go and so no HTD was needed. It's easier to cancel a HTD than to plan one as they take 8+hours to film.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:04 am

@Kashathediva I see. I guess I'll just have to wait and see Smiley

#TeamPeter motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:06 am

The families can be as confident as they want, but they really don't know until the F4 RC. Now whether he's back or not is another thing of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:07 am

@TLTF That's all we can do. motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 42 4256136633
You are new on the forum. So I don't know if you have lurked here in the past, but we have a great track record of figuring out a lot prior to the show airing. We have great sleuthers here and get lots of great sources.
Believe me, I was very upset finding out a cast person was for sure getting a HTD with the details and then posting it here only to have egg on my face hours later to find out she was going to be eliminated! It happens.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:13 am

Yeah I guess so. I'm new on this forum (never lurked before) and watching the bachelorette. I've binge watched (recently) 2 seasons of Bette to compare w/ Rachel.

Now I just can't wait to see her interactions w/ each guys Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg