SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:00 am

If Eric turns out to be F3, I'm going to wait and see on the show what I'm rooting for re Peter.

If he and Rachel have something special to me as a viewer, I'll be all in for them as the final couple until the end (No matter what spoilers say) but if it seems to me she's a goner for Bryan and they seem like a better love connection, then I'll be cheering for Peter as Bach. Either way, win-win if I end up liking Peter as much as I think I will. Smiley JMO.

Wondering if he'll be the F2 rejected down on one knee next Bach. They haven't done that one in many years now.

Back to top Go down

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by emusha Wed May 10, 2017 12:58 am

I'll be watching to see if Rachel is worried if Peter likes her like she likes him or if that's something she says about Bryan that comment is always a Tell on this show...whoever the lead is worried doesn't like them back is most likely the f1

bryan is a bit of a wildcard to me still don't have a real sense for him as a person yet...the F1 will likely depend on how he portrays himself to Rachel and if she trusts/believes him unless Rachel falls for Peter. IMHO rachel herself has said he's attracted to sincerity so she'll be very into Peter
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 1:01 am

Has Peter ever dated or taken a WOC home? Do we know anything about his exes!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 10, 2017 1:04 am

good question but don't think we have any info on exes yet @see2love but he's an attractive guy who's lived around the world and in big cosmopolitan cities - wouldn't be surprised if he's dated a woc or a non-american woman
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 1:06 am

emusha wrote:good question but don't think we have any info on exes yet @see2love but he's an attractive guy who's lived around the world and in big cosmopolitan cities - wouldn't be surprised if he's dated a woc or a non-american woman
I hope so, wouldnt want this tp be "an experiment or experience"

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 10, 2017 1:12 am

I've been on the USS Pachel from the beginning, why would I get off now that he's seemingly in F2? laugh out loud Onwards & upwards!

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 78 Sailbo10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 10, 2017 1:15 am

ReneeM wrote:I've been on the USS Pachel from the beginning, why would I get off now that he's seemingly in F2? laugh out loud Onwards & upwards!

motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 78 Sailbo10
Source
:yes: :yes:
motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 78 3806527698
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 10, 2017 1:16 am

ReneeM wrote:I've been on the USS Pachel from the beginning, why would I get off now that he's seemingly in F2? laugh out loud Onwards & upwards!

Source

haha you and me both! :yes:

#TeamPeter motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 78 1f495
#TeamRachel motivation - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 78 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed May 10, 2017 1:18 am

His last gf that I sleuthed was in LA. She was as a nanny in LA. He has one childhood friend that is black and seems like they are still very good friends.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 10, 2017 5:46 am

emusha wrote:I'll be watching to see if Rachel is worried if Peter likes her like she likes him or if that's something she says about Bryan that comment is always a Tell on this show...whoever the lead is worried doesn't like them back is most likely the f1

bryan is a bit of a wildcard to me still don't have a real sense for him as a person yet...the F1 will likely depend on how he portrays himself to Rachel and if she trusts/believes him unless Rachel falls for Peter. IMHO rachel herself has said he's attracted to sincerity so she'll be very into Peter

everything we've seen so far tells me this is Peter. There doesn't seem to be any question with Bryan but then that may not be the way they go.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 5:49 am

Bee wrote:
emusha wrote:I'll be watching to see if Rachel is worried if Peter likes her like she likes him or if that's something she says about Bryan that comment is always a Tell on this show...whoever the lead is worried doesn't like them back is most likely the f1

everything we've seen so far tells me this is Peter. There doesn't seem to be any question with Bryan but then that may not be the way they go.

I have never thought about it that way but you both have given me something to look for in the upcoming season. Was that not what happen on Ali season? but Frank left?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed May 10, 2017 5:59 am

yes and I don't see things ending that way or else i think it would have already happened. I think doubting the F1's feelings is possible though

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg