SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:31 pm

I'm not sure if I can picture Dean & Raven together..
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:03 pm

I definitely can't picture them together. Dean is quick, smart and adventurous. I would picture Raven with a Chase... more "surface level". I'm not saying that to be mean but Dean seems more "mature". Jmo, it's just a feeling.

#TeamPeter Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f495
#TeamRachel Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:22 pm

I may be in a minority but I see Dean as kind of young and more like a college guy. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I don't see him as more mature for his age but more just a typical mid-20s guy. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Eh. For me, it doesn't matter if I see them compatible or not. I don't see them slumming it and hooking up with a MOT when they both lasted long for their respective seasons.  Raven already staked her claim when she sent out that tweet telling Alexis to back off Dean as she gets first dibs in Paradise. From a business stand point, it'll probably be smart for these two to hook up on BIP.  Both seemingly well liked by the audience, both came off the most recent season of the Bachelor/ette, were part of the F4 on their season... so I guess they're considered "relevant". I feel like they would recognize that as a popular couple they would get more opportunities to shill. I actually see them as the next Tanner and Jade :crazed I'd be a bit surprised if they don't end up together on the show, feels almost perfectly set up for this to take place. Even if they don't, there's probably a 100% chance either one or both would get engaged (with other people) laugh out loud laugh out loud They seem desperate enough.

As for Chase... he's already spoken for  Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f601  Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f339

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:28 pm

Idk who I see Dean with, but it's not Raven. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Yeah defs do not see the Dean and Raven thing at all. He doesn't seem like he would be into the whole southern gal type - IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:47 pm

I don't think Jubilee is going to BIP again, but they had a pretty fun banter on a few of Josiah's Instagram pics. That could work. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:50 pm

I could see Dean with Raven, because she has that same spunk and wit that I think attracts him to Rachel. He did seem kind of disinterested when she walked in for the group date, so it's hard to say. I've personally always seen Dean more with a California type, like Sarah or Dominque. I don't think either of them need to date each other for business purposes though - Jade married Tanner, practically a nobody from Kaitlyn's season. Raven's star power is big enough, IMO, that if/when she gets engaged on the show, they'll be a highly followed couple no matter who he is. Same with Dean, although I don't know if I see Dean getting engaged. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:18 pm

I think Dean's California skater boy vibe might go over well with someone like Kristina who's dated / is dating Jef. I don't know if Dean would be into her, but Kristina is pretty universally loved in Bach nation.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:57 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I think Dean's California skater boy vibe might go over well with someone like Kristina who's dated / is dating Jef. I don't know if Dean would be into her, but Kristina is pretty universally loved in Bach nation.

I smell a set up coming on if Dean is on BIP since Jef and Dean are neighbors. Dean probably has already met her and might just make s deal with Jef. We will see.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:32 am

I can't remember did Raven mention she liked Dean this episode? I know Jasmine yelled and and shea also in the new season of BIO.

With the cast released and no one from this cast except DeMario was listed does that mean Dean is no longer going to be there?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 am

"deanie_babies" is seriously such a cutie - I hope he has an equally cute little love story on BIP  Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f60a
I'm so excited to see who he pairs up with! Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North