SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:50 am

They will not release names from Rachel's season for BIP contestants until they are eliminated on air.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:41 pm

I don't care who he hooks up with and I'm no fan of Amanda so to speak but I can see them on at least one date.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:46 pm

I still think Dean was slated/cast to be with Raven and even before he was on Rachel's season. It's also why I think Raven was on Rach's season to get her pick so to speak and who she liked and she said Dean (for herself IMO and not for Rachel) and why Dean was taken far. So if Dean is indeed on BIP and part of the original cast (which I will be shocked if he isn't) then I think it was all planned for him to be in F4 and still be a part of the BIP cast from day one. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I still think Dean was slated/cast to be with Raven and even before he was on Rachel's season. It's also why I think Raven was on Rach's season to get her pick so to speak and who she liked and she said Dean (for herself IMO and not for Rachel) and why Dean was taken far. So if Dean is indeed on BIP and part of the original cast (which I will be shocked if he isn't) then I think it was all planned for him to be in F4 and still be a part of the BIP cast from day one. 

jmo

IA! Someone has to give Raven her first O! laugh out loud There is no way TPTB are dropping that storyline for Raven IMO so maybe we'll even get those flowers blooming-train in tunnel montage again. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:45 pm

@coolangel I agree with @AllAboutLove and couldn't figure out why, what's the big deal with Raven, not one of my favourites right from sleuthing when I knew nothing about her.

You just answered the question. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:57 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I still think Dean was slated/cast to be with Raven and even before he was on Rachel's season. It's also why I think Raven was on Rach's season to get her pick so to speak and who she liked and she said Dean (for herself IMO and not for Rachel) and why Dean was taken far. So if Dean is indeed on BIP and part of the original cast (which I will be shocked if he isn't) then I think it was all planned for him to be in F4 and still be a part of the BIP cast from day one. 

jmo

IA! Someone has to give Raven her first O! laugh out loud There is no way TPTB are dropping that storyline for Raven IMO so maybe we'll even get those flowers blooming-train in tunnel montage again. laugh out loud

All JMO
Exactly! Someone for sure has to give her her first O because no doubt to me she didn't get anywhere close to having a chance to get that from last season unless she gave it to herself IMO. Because I saw absolutely nothing with her and the lead it was so painfully not there IMO. So yep, I can see it being Dean to do the job  cheeky

With Dean he totally seems like he was cast for Raven: his age being closer to Raven's and even his personality makes me think he was cast for Raven. Heck, imo even his IG username as Deanie_babies just screams "Raven come get me!" laugh out loud I can even hear her calling him "Deanie baby" and perhaps she will call him that if he gives her her first O (and maybe even during) :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:26 pm

Have we figured out why Dean and some of the guys had the not here for the right reason on their ig handle ( I think they've taken down now) but I never understood it

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:30 pm

sdmom wrote:*snipped* IMO, Dean is the most visible in that season preview. What does it mean? I no longer know what anything means anymore.
Bringing this here from Peter's thread and replying here.

I think the reason is because Dean was cast to be on BIP and the Bette/Bach show is more about BIP auditions than anything else. I also think he was put on ATFR and shown before the season filmed at the mansion for the same reason - BIP. And I think this was done because he was cast for Raven.

jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 pm

I certainly hope he declines the Raven. He seems like a sweet guy that doesn't need the squad ganging up on him if he does something they don't like.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:34 pm

@Sprite ITA. He seems very nice. He needs a young Peyton.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:57 am

Dean just started following Ben Zorn and Vinny on IG (two BIP contestants).

Dean has been MIA from SM since before BIP started filming so unless he is also eliminated from BIP (assuming he was part of the original cast) then IMO something is off with SM....

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:06 am

I'm still not counting Dean out as a potential for the Bachelor, even with him being on BIP.

This is assuming if Peter winds up as F1, of course. Nick was an older bachelor, so I could see them going with someone younger next go round. Dean is youngish, he has a huge following, a lot of women/girls think he is super attractive, he comes across as sweet and sincere. I actually think he is a lot more popular than expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North