SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love Congrats on the anniversary! for you

IA age really isn't much of a factor. We've had couples close in age that ended in disaster.

Thanks @GuardianAngel. I gave up using the age card cause if I point out someone then I got to point back at myself. I tend to look at the maturity of the people, relationship before I put a number on the age. Heck, I am proof that big age differences can work.....it all depends on the situation.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:16 am

IA I was in the same situation many years ago, 13 yr age difference. Age was not a factor at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA I was in the same situation many years ago, 13 yr age difference. Age was not a factor at all.
Now that I am older, it's even less of a factor than it was back then...even though it didn't happen then after the family realized it was the real deal. Once they figured that out, the two of us have had backing from both sides of the family. OT: my anniversary is July 19 but even us keep saying how time has flown by.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:20 pm

I don't mean young in age but in personality. But I'd be pleasantly surprised if he is F1 as I am not expecting that at all.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:49 pm

Guys who get concert dates make it pretty far. Marcus got it with Andi, he was F4; Luke with Jojo, he was F4 as well. I forgot who got it on Kaitlyn's season, or if there even was one at all.
So I would not be surprised if Dean ends up in F4 imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:02 pm

@Al i think jared got a concert. Either that or they listenned to cranberries at one point on a date. I remember it getting brought up on BIP. He would have been kaitlyns f4. Also, chase had a concert date on jojos season as well i think.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:05 pm

Only judging by the other leaked dates, IMO she has the best chemistry with Dean so far.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:08 pm

@BlackHalo Yep ! I agree with you on that. But I still can't wait to see her with Peter. He's my fave for her Smiley

#TeamPeter filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel filming - Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:19 am

I too think just judging by the leaked videos of their date that they do have a lot of natural chemistry. I did a little sleuthing on dean and found out some more info I think we didn't know about him yet.....

Looks like his mom died of cancer when he was a teenager

http://www.postindependent.com/news/debra-unglert/

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 am

@queenb231985 Thanks very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:27 am

Oh man, he was what, 15 or 16 then? That's really sad. And you know producers are going to try and exploit it as much as possible - same for Jack, who was also in high school when he lost his mom hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:32 am

I think Josiah's older brother committed suicide too when he was a teenager. There's gonna be several sad family circumstances this year. it will be interesting to see if we hear about all of them. I mean hey all have gotten decently far....

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North