SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:49 am

leselihau wrote:http://www.iheartradio.ca/virginradio/montreal/shows/freeway-and-natasha-in-the-morning-1.1761345

If you click on this and scroll to the bottom under Audio Cuts you can listen to the interview with Vanessa....no Nick on the interview though that I heard.

Source:  I Heart Radio
That's a great interview by Vanessa. Loved how she said her family and her students and co-workers are so supportive of her and Nick and her moving. Love it! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:52 am

Nick's snapchat vid - he's humming the theme song from "Rocky" ; same as from the show workout montage giggling
bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 21 Image41

Vanessa also posted an IG story vid of Nick practicing his dance moves in the corridor of their hotel however I couldn't get a clear SC because of all the motion. Guess I'm too slow :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:07 pm

This is sooo adorable heartbeat Vanessa's IG story she just posted of Nick practicing his steps! So cute how she's helping him!  cloud nine

LOVE these two!!! :sprinklehearts

IG story vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:16 pm

leselihau wrote:Does this work?

http://www.iheartradio.ca/virginradio/montreal/shows/freeway-and-natasha-in-the-morning-1.1761345

If you click on this and scroll to the bottom under Audio Cuts you can listen to the interview with Vanessa....no Nick on the interview though that I heard.

Source:  I Heart Radio
@leselihau yes that link worked. Thanks for posting!

Great interview. A lot of repeat info but she specifically said she watched Andi's season, and BIP. Her friend said no way it would be Nick. Also, giving her credit for not behaving crazy, she wanted to be herself and didn't want to hold back on her opinions. Had a glass of water a lot of the times in her hand.

She doesn't regret anything that she should have done or not done. HTD was wonderful, lots of food, Nick took home some food. Her father was confused, because her family were not familiar with the show. laugh out loud at the students not understanding why Nick was giving roses to everyone else. She had to explain to them the nature of the show. Nick told her the importance of having self control re critism They don't know her, or her family, it's hard at times, but it's best she ignores them. Focusing on the relationship rather than SM. Tempt - They contacted her a couple of months ago. She will be in Montreal in May. Love the hosts, kept it all positive and gave her credit for the way she handled herself on the show.

ETA: just saw the snaps. She is so supportive, that's exactly what he needs during this time while doing DWTS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

https://soundcloud.com/energy1069/hannah-and-mandy-interview-nick-viall

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:03 pm

notarose wrote:https://soundcloud.com/energy1069/hannah-and-mandy-interview-nick-viall
Great interview! hearthumbsup

Nick confirmed for me why I'm glad N&V didn't have to do the Aol BUILD interview or any of the others. When asked what question he probably is tired of in the Rapid Q&A game, Nick said probably anything related to the bachelor. I totally get it... Nick has found love with Vanessa and as appreciated and grateful he is that he has had that amazing opportunity, I definitely understand why he'd want to move on because he went on the show to find the love of his life and that's the main thing for him and he found that with Vanessa and the show is the past and not their current real life. So to me it makes total sense and I think it's a blessing in disguise that they didn't have to do more media and get more negative questions or media twisting things around like they did the ATFR when they both have stated they don't feel awkward between them at all. They're just done I think with the whole thing and to me, that's a really good thing because it's about real life and their relationship and that to me is what matters most and not what may or may not have been shown on the show. I love that they are so real about that beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:12 pm

I loved the question about Culver's.....as someone who lived in WI and now currently resides in MN, Culver's is one of my favorite fast food chains. I completely agree with him about their butterburgers and fries (and their rootbeer is delicious as well) and also that their custard isn't my absolute favorite (but I mean, it's ice cream....so of course I'll eat it). Spot on!

I hear what you're saying about the AOL Build Interview....but I love the glimpses into their real lives that that interview usually gives. I don't need to talk about the show other than to hear about some of the parts we didn't get to see!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting. Nice to hear him promoting his company to launch end of April. His plane ticket to anywhere was Hawaii. I hope they plan that someday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:17 pm

Regarding ATFR, here are some pics of Nick and Vanessa at ATFR looking loved up and happy which is exactly how I saw them beatingheart  bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 21 1f60d

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 21 5c810c0e2a66daad7ef0e6dc19ab99b6

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 21 44976a0518ed3d1510c23fe9debb6141
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 pm

They are just adorable! I appreciate the way Vaness dresses and how she has curves. So refreshing from all the other Bach contestants! I hope she stays the way she is.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose Thanks for posting. Nice to hear him promoting his company to launch end of April. His plane ticket to anywhere was Hawaii. I hope they plan that someday.
Maybe some of the resorts were listening. Hugesmile Where does MF live?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:56 pm

In the interview I found it interesting that Nick said although his folks extended an open invite for them to stay at the Viall residence they opted for a hotel because there were still two young ones in the home.  Sounds like he prefers to keep Vanessa close throughout the night rather than compromise and be given seperate rooms at the family home.
it's just another way Nick shows his relationship with V comes first. He's a "keeper" too Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90