SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:26 pm

I love how Nick is so appreciative for every experience and opportunity that comes his way. He never takes any of it for granted and is like a kid who is just in awe of it all. I love that about him and shows how down to earth and sincere a person he is beatingheart

Experienced some surreal things over the years but @theellenshow hanging a pic of her and me in her hallway is pretty much the coolest ever! ❤️ you @theellenshow!! #ellendegeneres #dwts #bestfriends by @nickviall

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Or Vanessa saying during the Montreal podcast, at DWTS someone asked her for her pic, can't remember which contestant, she's says what? I want a pic of you! laugh out loud

I think they are both humble, and they will both appreciate the opportunities that are presented to them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Julianne Hough asked for her photo. Which is too funny!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Ahh thanks, I couldn't remember or hear clearly. Too funny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamcatcher Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Maybe I'll figure out how to bring photos over from instagram one day.. but maybe one of you lovely people can do it for now. They were tagged in a fan photo in Milwaukee about an hour ago.

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:Maybe I'll figure out how to bring photos over from instagram one day.. but maybe one of you lovely people can do it for now. They were tagged in a fan photo in Milwaukee about an hour ago.

When #thebachelor parks in front of your boutique you have to get a picture! Cheers Nick & Vanessa! Our next #whitedressmkebride? #bachelornation #nickviall #mkebride by @whitedressmke
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:58 pm

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 22 3806527698  he parked infront of a bridal shop

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:59 pm

I mean, how sexy was Nick's voice in that Hannah and Mandy phone interview?! yes

Can you imagine being Vanessa and hearing that voice on the other end of the phone and not being able to see him whenever you want while the show is airing? Talk about a struggle! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:05 pm

a hot mess wrote:I mean, how sexy was Nick's voice in that Hannah and Mandy phone interview?! yes

Can you imagine being Vanessa and hearing that voice on the other end of the phone and not being able to see him whenever you want while the show is airing? Talk about a struggle! giggling

VERY! I was thinking the same thing. giggling
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/extratv/status/845343602599387136

http://www.991themix.com/media/audio-channel/bachelor-getting-homesick

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm

He looks tired in this photo to me.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:44 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:He looks tired in this photo to me.

In one of the radio interviews Nick said they arrived after 3am.  He had 2 radio interviews before 8am and in one said Vanessa was sleeping beside him so he obvs was calling from bed.
Sounds like they have a full day and night planned as well. He's going to be snoring on the plane yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90