SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi‏ @VanessaGrimaldi
Wearing blue to support #WorldAutismAwarenessDay @viallnicholas28
bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 50 Image55
https://mobile.twitter.com/VanessaGrimaldi/status/848697024568451072

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:14 pm

They seem so happy to me! I'm so glad things are going well. That's a typical Nick smirk, but his eyes look happier to me... more at peace. I love it. Love looks good on him. bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 50 4256136633
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:They seem so happy to me! I'm so glad things are going well. That's a typical Nick smirk, but his eyes look happier to me... more at peace. I love it. Love looks good on him. bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 50 4256136633

I totally agree! He just looks relaxed with Vanessa by his side. That's love.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:44 pm

I just can't get over how far we've come from the cheetos plane video. He was so so right and all this Josh drama has left him very much vindicated. Not that he cares, he's too busy being happy with his girl. If only he knew back then that Vanessa was in his future. Things have a way of working themselves out, his happiness right now is a testament to that.

I gotta say that the comments are much more positive on a whole for these two, people are coming around, seeing what we've seen all along.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:48 pm

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi‏ @VanessaGrimaldi
bachelorabc - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 50 Image55

Aww, as someone who has an autistic cousin, this warms my heart.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:06 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSaIgx3D7Tx/?taken-by=nickandvanessaupdates

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 am

I keep coming back to this pic. Smiley Nick looks so drained and tired from all the DWTS practice but I have never seen more happiness in his eyes. Nick always used to say that he is always happy no matter what. I adore you Nick but you were lying all along IMO. This is happiness and it shines in your eyes now. :inlove

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:19 am

He looks like "Where's Waldo?" in this pic. And Vanessa looks stunning as always.

I love it that they seem to support each other in everything. Their union is greater than the sum of what they do individually. They bring out the best in each other for sure.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:07 am

http://www.etonline.com/news/214278_bachelor_star_nick_viall_grabs_fiancee_vanessa_grimaldi_butt_see_the_pic/

The embedded video has Nick-Peta practicing their Tango and towards the end, Nick talks about how 'ofcourse there is going to be a wedding' heartbeat

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:11 am

It's so wonderful coming to this thread every day and celebrating love with every one of you.  It may not be ours but the N&V effect has certainly brought a glow worthy of basking in even from a distance. Shine on peeps.
Just saying group hug

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:02 pm

^^^ aw right back atcha. bestbud! awwww
It is a lovely time to celebrate love on this thread & as Nick fans. @coolangel I agree he was lying about being happy- until now. I think you are happy 'enough' to get through the day but then there is the true happiness and contentment which comes from being part of a good relationship.  That photo it is clear that it's all in the eyes- happiness shines out. I am thrilled for this couple.  Nick is relatable for me because he really did what we all do- it's just that he did it all on tv plus he got fooled twice imo. He refused to close his heart & become bitter or negative- now that is where he is so strong and what I admire so much about him.  So to see his HEA really there is all the sweeter. So lovely and so hard won.

Imo we all of us -to a person- fight our way through the tragic heartbreaks time & again, we all quest for the one that will last, the one that we can build a life with. We all keep picking ouselves up after each near fatal wound, heal ourselves and keep on going, over & over until one day the magic happens. We finally stumble into the right moment in our lives when we are resonating at the frequency of our best selves, the moon is in the 7th house, we may or may not be on tv, we may have purposely been looking or purposely not been looking (in truth we were always looking), we may be accidentally somewhere or nowhere and lo  - the magic hits us.  Finally we have attracted the right person to us, the clouds part, we are together. Life begins again.
Anyway- thats how I see it. I digress.   We are all heroes questing and falling down and getting back up, keeping on. So Nick for me simply excells at the - keeping on going- no matter what - part. So grateful I got to see his love story happen before my eyes. Inspiring for many. I agree that public opinion is coming round to the positive view that this thread and Nick fans hold. That wd be because it is the truth of the matter imo. Nick & Vanessa embody a real true love connection and match of equals. Inspiring and Glowing.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:01 pm

My fun fact for the week: on 1 of Vanessa's IG pics she was asked the title of her fav book to which she replied one of her top picks was "The Alchemist" (Coehlo).  Below is someone's summary of it.
http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2015/12/15/10-powerful-life-lessons-from-the-alchemist/

My personal favs from the article:

4. Embrace the present
“Because I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man.”
There’s no point dwelling in the past and letting it define you, nor getting lost and anxious about the future. But in the present moment, you’re in the field of possibility — how you engage with the present moment will direct your life.

7. Be unrealistic
“I see the world in terms of what I would like to see happen, not what actually does.”
Some of the greatest inventions would not have happened if people chose to accept the world as it is. Great achievements and innovations begin with a mindset that ignores the impossible.

9.  Focus on your own journey
“If someone isn’t what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
It’s easy to be influenced by others, but you’ll be miserable if you end up living someone else’s life. There’s nothing wrong with taking advice and learning from others, but make sure it aligns with your desires and passions.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90