SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:17 pm

That girl fills out a pair of jeans so beautifully, it's no wonder Nick's hand is always planted on it!

Back to top Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 pm

BKay wrote:That girl fills out a pair of jeans so beautifully, it's no wonder Nick's hand is always planted on it!

IMO Vanessa is daytime sweetness and sultry at night.  More than a "handful" and a celebration of curves makes her Nick's very own Jessica Rabbit :uptonogood  And she has said Nick is everything she ever wanted so...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Cheeky Nick, I love it! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Hi! I'm a big Nick fan, and very happy he found love with Vanessa! I like to please ask if its possible if someone can save & post all of Nick's snap videos, I want to watch them, but only able to watch them on instagram, or youtube, Thanks! handwave
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:23 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:Hi! I'm a big Nick fan, and very happy he found love with Vanessa! I like to please ask if its possible if someone can save & post all of Nick's snap videos, I want to watch them, but only able to watch them on instagram, or youtube, Thanks! handwave

@mistygracie74, :Welcome

There are a few accounts on IG which do a good job of posting their snaps. Between those 3 accounts, you'll be able to see everything both of them post on SC/IG stories.  giggling  giggling Hope that helps! Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/nickandvanessa/
https://www.instagram.com/nickandvanessaupdates/
https://www.instagram.com/nickviallandvanessagrimaldi/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Am I the only one that finds their height difference so cute. :thismuch:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:00 pm

I love annachilli!!!! Awesome person to have in your corner!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Am I the only one that finds their height difference so cute. :thismuch:

I find it really cute too. I didn't realize notice it on the show but I've noticed it a lot since they've gone public.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Mgrissom wrote:
coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick just posted this  :cutiepie  heartglasses  :sweetheart:  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 47 1105969562

We know Nick! We know. Your hand is perennially attached there. saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 47 1f351  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 47 1f648  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 47 1f648

I love these two!  :inlove

Says Nick to all the naysayers!

I love how they look so good in casual wear ! I love her shoes and would love to know where she got them saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 47 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Very good observations made regarding Nick knowing some "Hollywood" people but we only know this because those people have mentioned it, not our "fameho" Nick. Brie Larson, Elijah Wood and this producer/writer being the most recent examples.

Just reading Vanessa's friend Annachillis comment from instagram also tells all you need to know about Vanessa and Nissa. It's really special when you can see a friend like Anna take the time to write such a heartfelt comment in defense of her friend and new fiance.
I am so grateful for all of our members who find and bring such things over here b/c as much as I feel I sometimes "stalk" them on SM I miss alot of these wonderful pics/posts.

The fact that Nick makes Vanessa a part of his DWTS experience speaks volumes to me that it isn't just Vanessa being there for the appearance of it. He wants and needs her there and she wants to be there. I love the vids of her helping him with dance moves. I bet he enjoys tango-ing with her very much laugh out loud.

His IG today of them is classic naughty Nick who I cheer for and love! That is yet another thing I love about him and Vanessa individually and together. They have this serious/realistic/pragmatic side but it is also balanced beautifully with humor/passion/fun/mischief. I truly wish them all the happiness in the world as both are just glowing together.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:00 pm

coolangel wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:Hi! I'm a big Nick fan, and very happy he found love with Vanessa! I like to please ask if its possible if someone can save & post all of Nick's snap videos, I want to watch them, but only able to watch them on instagram, or youtube, Thanks! handwave

@mistygracie74, :Welcome

There are a few accounts on IG which do a good job of posting their snaps. Between those 3 accounts, you'll be able to see everything both of them post on SC/IG stories.  giggling  giggling Hope that helps!  Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/nickandvanessa/
https://www.instagram.com/nickandvanessaupdates/
https://www.instagram.com/nickviallandvanessagrimaldi/

Hi coolangel! Thanks for the very warm welcome & cool links! I like to ask if someone can contact those instagram groups, & ask if they have check daily for Nick's Nick's snap videos, & if they can post more? I'm unable to view snap videos, only by Through instagram, Thanks!  Embarressed!

I became a Nick fan after watching him as the Bachelor, & now DWTS! I think he is sooo handsome & charming guy! I have a huge crush on him! giggling
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:23 am

Lol, check out Vanessa latest Instagram! She's a hoot.i wish I knew how to embed it here. Such a character

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90