SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 Empty hyperlinked the link

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:17 pm

@Stacia620 they are so cute! To post the pic just copy the url and paste it to this website http://ctrlq.org/instagram/  then click on 'generate embed code' and then copy and paste the code in your post and the pic will show up yes

@coolangel His hand is so big compared to her and yes Nick's hand is definitely attached to Vanessa giggling Nick's expression is like "she's mine" and it's so cute!  I am loving how happy they look together. They look so relaxed and like they've been together forever  beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:24 pm

I absolutely adore these two! So cute and sexy and aww and everything! I love how hot Vanessa makes everyday casual clothes look. And Nick clearly appreciates all of her!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Jina Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:32 pm

sign heart Jumping hearts

" #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " @bachelorabc " by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

" #nickviall " #vanessagrimaldi " @nickviall " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " #nickandvanessa " @bachelorabc " by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:39 pm

He is smiling so much these days. Even after the tiring rehearsals he looks really happy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:42 pm

This photo! Nick's smile! Ihave never seen Nick so happy as he is with Vanessa! Yay!!!!   Jumping hearts  heartandarrow

Jina wrote:

Thank you for posting @Jina bestbud! (I love your avatar!) as well as to whomever runs that Nick and Vanessa fan account thank you!!  :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Awww, I love all your great and lovely posts about "our" happy couple and I catch myself liking all of them before reading to the end giggling

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Vanessa's recent IG pic she posted got a ton of hate/trolls and Anna (Vanessa's friend and co-worker who drew that cartoon image of her) posted this comment on Vanessa's IG and it is too awesome not to post on here as well!! I love everything about!! Go Anna! Also, Go Hot Nick and Gorgeous Vanessa -- keep on making out and laughing together and smiling!  beatingheart

annachilli @vanessagrimaldi30 why you laughing? I bet you just farted on that rock, laugh out loud. It was nice Face timing with you today dizgraziatta.

In case you were wondering, my favourite comments on this thread are "shouldn't you be teaching?" And "Where is nick? I haven't seen a photo of you together in 6 days."

Wow. First of all, I know this is a "don't feed the trolls zone" but if I could respond..it would go something like this

For the teacher comment: Who are you? Her boss?  Ya, she's not JUST a teacher. People have different roles in life. Did you know even God herself has multiple roles? Like in the catholic faith God is male, and he's "the father, the son AND the holt spirit." So why is Vanessa only allowed ONE role? She's not only a teacher. And btw, her students are great, they're with other loving teachers and fully support her every single day.

And my favourite "where is Nick?" What?!! Lol. Just google. Are these people even aware that he has an Instagram account? Do they not see his Instagram stories? That's where you click on the little circle with his picture btw. You'll find a short video of Vanessa being Vanessa with her hot bearded lover: Nick.

Who goes around asking where your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband is? That's what I would say but instead I'll just look at this post and smile.

It's Spring here in Montreal and it's f'in snowing. What I love about your pic? This is what a Canadian on a beach looks like, happy as F! Lol.

Know what bro? Fart on those rocks and eat that marinara pasta. Make out with your hot fiancée and laugh, laugh like your life depended on it. Because our time is brief, you're a good kid, and you deserve it.
 https://www.instagram.com/p/BSUJYcDhm7V/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 D21e01b81cde13a39eda1b0bdfedeca9

I think her friend and I would be fast friends. We sound alike! But for real though, I'm jealous as F that Vanessa gets to make out with her hot fiancé.

And this new pic Nick posted.....holy hell! Vanessa is so lucky!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 pm

@AllAboutLove...thank you! yes
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:57 pm

You are more than welcome @AllAboutLove Hugesmile
I'm loving seeing Nick smiling so much lately but at the same time it's still kinda strange. I'm noy yet used to see him this happy. giggling giggling
What a "journey" he had in the Bachelor World!!! For sure not an easy one but in the end it's ALL WORTH IT!!! Vanessa is a gem.cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:59 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick just posted this  :cutiepie  heartglasses  :sweetheart:  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 1105969562

Have a handful of errands to run today.  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 1f351 #nicelittlesaturday #saturday by @nickviall

We know Nick! We know. Your hand is perennially attached there. saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 1f351  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 1f648  saturday - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 46 1f648

I love these two!  :inlove

Says Nick to all the naysayers!

Last edited by Mgrissom on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:00 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Jina wrote:You are more than welcome @AllAboutLove Hugesmile
I'm loving seeing Nick smiling so much lately but at the same time it's still kinda strange. I'm noy yet used to see him this happy. giggling giggling
What a "journey" he had in the Bachelor World!!! For sure not an easy one but in the end it's ALL WORTH IT!!! Vanessa is a gem.cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

I know! :inlove I am going to insert myself and all of us Nick fans in that journey too. laugh out loud laugh out loud It hasn't been an easy ride for us either but we finally get to see Nick happy and in love! wine group hug

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90