SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Thanks for all the pics and videos. yes
So impressed with how relaxed and independent V is. She seems easy with N's sisters and parents. Really nice to see.
And Jade, Evan and Carly there to support. Nice!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:54 pm

I don't get how getting engaged is not considered a huge, amazing, possibly the best moment in one's life. I get the sadder events and life changes too, but playing down engagement is crazy, IMO. Nick clearly thinks it's a big moment for him, and meeting Vanessa, falling for her and her falling for him too is huge. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:55 pm

@leselihau Thanks for the recap. Can he be anymore thoughtful or mature about the whole situation? He really is a sweetie IMHO, to make it clear to Vanessa before DWTS even started that if there was an opportunity to include her they would take it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Some sweet family moments from Vanessa's IG stories. :inlove

Nick practicing last night: giggling
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 78 Img_5620

Shoe swapping with Olivia: laugh out loud
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 78 Img_5621

Mary with Bella sleeping at the table: :rosiecolored
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 78 Img_5622

Goofballing with Olivia and Bella in the Elevator: rotfl
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 78 Img_5623
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 78 Img_5624

Source: My SC - @vanessagrimaldi30 IG stories
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:13 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuO3ndgb-k/
She is simply stunning.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:39 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuO3ndgb-k/
She is simply stunning.

I really like she isn't going all clownish on her makeup and eyebrows. Keep it up Vanessa! yes

#vanessagrimaldi " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " @bachelorabc " by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Just saw Vanessa's latest IG story with Nick's sisters.  I love that she is a big sister to them yet horse around like one of them, at the same time she seems to be getting along well with Nick's family.  All of these "little things" -- to me -- are signs of a great relationship, albeit new-ish.  Perhaps the pragmatic approach to building their relationship (even starting in the bubble) helps in laying down a strong and enduring foundation.  Keeping my fingers crossed and will continue to live vicariously through them and hoping someday I might say, "...another great love for the books."  Waiting to see what the new "normal" would be for them after DWTS.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:06 pm

I really like how Vanessa can dress up and dress down and still look aamazing!She really represents herself well on sm, no kissy face selfies, no rompers or short shorts. Her curves are beautiful...what a refreshing woman she is from the other contestants!
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:08 pm

Buzzfeed is doing an interview with Nick if you have questions, you can submit them and see i they answer it. i did. https://www.buzzfeed.com/lindsayfarber/its-time-to-ask-nick-viall-your-most-burning-questions-from?utm_term=.ucnNlwZaV#.fmZVaLXoB

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Maybe I’m imagining, but in that rather intrusive paparazzi vid, Vanessa was goofing around with the sisters like she was keeping them from feeling uncomfortable (before that, Bella definitely didn’t look happy).
Really sweet. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuO3ndgb-k/
She is simply stunning.

I really like she isn't going all clownish on her makeup and eyebrows. Keep it up Vanessa! yes

#vanessagrimaldi " @vanessagrimaldi30 " #bachelornation " #thebachelor " @bachelorabc " by @nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

Me too! I wonder if she knows how often people have compared her to meandi and kaitlyn....? Not that I really think she looks that much like them.... Hopefully they serve as a cautionary tale, laugh out loud.... Also hopefully her family and friends will continue to ground her...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:50 pm

I definitely think at certain points she was being protective because that had to be uncomfortable for them, having all the camera guys in their faces and not really being able to walk.

eta: Glanced at that Buzzfeed link. My goodness some people and that's all I'll say.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90