SELECT CONTENT

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion Empty Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Everybody’s favorite twins finally have their own show! Let’s see if this fun-loving (and bug-hating) duo can learn how to adult…

http://freeform.go.com/shows/the-twins-happily-ever-after

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion Empty Re: Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:55 pm

A horrible waste of time. When you have to try to be funny it doesn't work.. A hour of my life I can never get back. ; ( I only watched coz I thought Nick and Vanessa was going to be on there.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion Empty Re: Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Friendly reminder: Don't waste your time, I'm sure y'all have something MUCH better to do laugh out loud
Thank me later :gotcha:

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:39 pm

Yeah I was going to put this show on my DVR list and watch later  but I changed my mind. Thank goodness. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion 8367-910 Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion I_got_13 Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion E5kqdm15 Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:20 pm

I couldn't find a TV listing to even watch.. Guess I won't waist my time now.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Well the ratings were pretty bad compared to B&L HEA I think they had near 600k for their premiere. The twins HEA had 179k with a .08 rating. I'd be very surprised if there's a HEA season 3.
Source
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:41 pm

They wasted an hour on this drivel? I almost feel sorry for the producers and editors that had to find usable content for this garbage. The good news is that it doesn't look like there will be a second season if ratings are an indicator meaning they will fade into invisibility soon.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:48 pm

What was the plot? Did anyone watch?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:58 pm

The plot: 2 dimwits who happened to be in the right place at the right time to make some money doing what they do best--contemplating the lack of hair in their navels and elsewhere.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 pm

@sosleepy two "adults" living at home with no jobs and no responsibilities. Their mom is fed up with them doing nothing all day and tells them it's time to move out. They don't know how to be on their own though so call B&L to teach them how to adult.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:00 am

hae1001 wrote:@sosleepy two "adults" living at home with no jobs and no responsibilities. Their mom is fed up with them doing nothing all day and tells them it's time to move out. They don't know how to be on their own though so call B&L to teach them how to adult.

Sounds enthralling.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:05 am

No way would I bother watching this mess. At the moment, I want back the few minutes lost on reading posts in this thread. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

+8
sosleepy
Kels0012
hae1001
hdman
Linds911