SELECT CONTENT

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:08 pm

@Ladybug82 cantstopl

I never understand when I see comments in media articles, 'they need their own show'. Everyone needs there own show these days, and this is what you get.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:45 pm

hae1001 wrote:Well the ratings were pretty bad compared to B&L HEA I think they had near 600k for their premiere. The twins HEA had 179k with a .08 rating. I'd be very surprised if there's a HEA season 3.
Source

That's hilarious! Serves the producers right for believing their own hype. No one cares about the twins no matter how hard you try to shove them down our throats. Hopefully they'll think twice about giving Corinne her own show now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:01 am

That may have been where TPTB missed the mark. If they had added Corinne to the twin mix they would have had a re-do of The 3 Stooges. I can see Corinne asking which finger and then poking a twin in the eye or Emily running around in circles slapping her head and yelping.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 am

Ok, shamefully I decided to check this out. Holy balls. It's BAD. These girls. Just so sad. They really played up the ditzy blondes and how lazy and dumb and ridiculous they are. Their mom talks about how she cooks, cleans, does their laundry, cleans up their dogs' poop (who apparently aren't house trained???), basically does everything for them. They also really played up that they are jobless (which we know isn't true, cause prior to their reality career they did night club work in Vegas.). 

Basically it was terrible. I don't know what is worse. Emily and Haley ACTUALLY being like this in real life, or playing into this dumb, vapid blonde schtick and thinking that's cute or funny. Cause it's not. Basically the show leaves the impression that these 24 year old girls are growth stunted and lazy POS, and their mom is a doormat enabler. Whether real or fake for the show, it's not a good look.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:03 am

They obviously IMO have no sense of pride in themselves if they stoop to this level. If in fact it's true, what took the Mom so long to ask them to leave. Did they move out?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Yeah it was cringeworthy (and I have a pretty high tolerance for bad "reality" tv ).

@GuardianAngel the first episode's "storyline" focused on their mom telling them they had to move out. They tried to get her to change her mind, but she wouldn't budge. Apparently, the season will be built around their move/being on their own. Apparently they have "moved" to LA; however, IMO that move is temporary.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Wish I could unsee them in the bathroom, where tweedle dee was on the toilet while talking to tweedle dum. I didn't even get through the entire episode; such garbage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Happily Ever After - The Twins - Discussion

+8
sosleepy
Kels0012
hae1001
hdman
Linds911