SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 12, 2017 12:53 am

@cookielover12 no worries at all!

A bit O/T. Technically (one of) the definitions according to the dictionary for to judge is to form an opinion. However, the way "don't judge" is used I interpret it to be as something that is seen as a negative, so if I form a negative opinion about someone I am in turn doing something bad. That never makes sense to me at all since judging/forming an opinion can be a positive opinion about someone and yet rarely is the term "judge" someone seen in a positive light which is why I posted upthread that to me "judging" through that lens is something to do with the law or deity since even contestants I can't stand I still don't get to decide their fate or destination in this life or the other.

Yes, my opinion on Bryan can definitely change but even if it does it doesn't mean anything really. For example: a negative opinion doesn't make Bryan a bad person nor does a positive opinion make Bryan a good person. I don't know Bryan but even if I met him in person and I spent years and years with him so as to know him very well... even then I still would not be judging him regardless of how well I know him or how positive or negative my opinion would be it wouldn't be judging to me. So that's why to me how well I know someone doesn't mean anything to me when it comes to judging because to me, forming an opinion (good, bad, neutral) is not and never will be the same as "judging".

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri May 12, 2017 1:15 am

Bryan's limo entrance is exactly how I imagined it would be. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I am glad to have him on this season. I have a feeling it's not going to be boring with him around.  Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Fri May 12, 2017 1:20 am

I am in the minority here but I am excited to see Bryan this season as well and think Rachel has the most explosive chemistry with him.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Fri May 12, 2017 2:21 pm

http://www.inquisitr.com/4200857/who-is-dr-bryan-abasolo-of-abcs-the-bachelorette-2017-season-with-rachel-lindsay/?utm_source=relatable&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=below_content_mobile_blank

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 12, 2017 11:08 pm

27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen23
source

Bryan is shown first again in the promo except for this time it was a blink and he's even harder to spot

Peter is shown up close and smiling wide positioning him for the audience to like him...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 12, 2017 11:11 pm

emusha wrote:27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Screen23
source

Bryan is shown first again in the promo except for this time it was a blink and he's even harder to spot

Peter is shown up close and smiling wide positioning him for the audience to like him...

That might just be them hiding the F1 and Peter's the Bachelor candidate. Idk how 'hidden' he could be considering he's the first one out in the promos but no idea I definitely think he's gonna get a bad edit though. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 11:23 pm

IMO it was so fast, to the normal viewer, I can't see how they would think anyone is being focused on. If anything it's the light suit jacket guy that seems to get a few seconds of time when he greets her then again when he goes into the mansion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 12:24 am

not sure if this is the right place to ask this but it's in relation to the potential bad edit bryan would get on the season...
Jordan was very much the bad guy in jojo's season ...did pre-sleuthing result in many having negative views of jordan or was that developed over time? I wasn't part of pre-sleuthing for that season and I loved Jordan all the way through ...just curious so that I can deliberately try to work on not letting pre-sleuthing info bias me against Dr. B and thanks!
all jmo

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 13, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 am

bluwavz wrote:The fact that he's reminding so many here of Josh just makes me feel more confident that he'll be the F1. I remember the same comparisons to Josh for Shawn, Jordan and Kevin W from B'ette CA and all those guys ended up being the F1. The "bad boy" tends to be the winner unless he decides to leave the show. JMO.
I think all those men are different in so many key ways but the end is the same, they're aggressive and go after what they want imo and in this environment, that's the type of man who gets attention and becomes the f1. IA with those who think this is yet another one of this type to be f1, whether or not he'll turn out to be a good bad boy or a bad bad boy in the long run laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 13, 2017 12:36 am

Yeah that. laugh out loud There's good bad boys and bad bad boys. Josh was bad bad bad. The other three were just your average bad boy and hopefully Bryan falls into that category and not the bad bad category. laugh out loud There's just a certain type of guy that tends to be the F1 on this show and I think I've got it down now. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 1:07 am

I disagree that all F1s are the aggressive type (although some are/can be). The most recent F1 wasn't aggressive at all especially considering he got FIR. It was actually part of his storyline because he wasn't as aggressive/alpha/proactive, etc as the F1s in the seasons right before him.

Personally I think the F1 is usually someone that is more like the lead themselves since I think a lot of the leads end up choosing someone like themselves and that is similar to themselves in many ways (at least for the recent leads IMO) and it's why I've always seen Bryan as F1.

It's why this season reminded me of the other lawyer's season long before filming even started. Add in Bryan who reminds me of Josh and it's deja vu again (and when I say reminds me of Josh I mean how I viewed Josh just from a pic when he was an unknown and not what has transpired since then).

This time it's a little different since there's some unedited footage from the Ellen show of Bryan which showed him being a typical alpha IMO marking his territory so to speak with his "sloppy seconds" comment.

If Bryan ends up as F1 (I will be shocked if he isn't), I will be interested to find out if he is more a Shawn B or a Josh M type. Hopefully he is more the former option if he is F1 because the other option is the worst contestant ever IMO. hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 13, 2017 1:51 am

Me forcing myself to like Bryan after Rachel picks him 27 - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f447 laugh out loud:

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Just Looking
Crazylady29
stuckinsc
lleyki
Norcalgal