SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pikake Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel care to explain? Is it because his business expansion?

It has been various things for me that I'm picking up on. It started early on during sleuthing when I didn't think he was the F1 and thought he was cast for the next bachelor. However, from what I see he's not playing a broken hearted guy, to me there wasn't an instant attraction, he hasn't been very affectionate with her, this is all my own opinion from sleuthing s/caps and body language. I realize now that he may have been guarded because of leaving his ex on the driveway as he said goodbye and not totally over that situation or to me he isn't/wasn't ready to be involved with anyone else, nor did he have an instant liking to Rachel. I firmly believe in his mind, this was a stepping stone for him for the next Bachelor. He is not coming across as confident, doesn't show his emotions, he's just there, getting from one epi to another. I've said it before, he's not acting, he's being himself, he's not into her. We have seen many past leads, Jake Ali Andi IMO who all acted their way to the next lead position.

Last night's epi really makes me wonder, do they want a guy who if he's not feeling it 100% he would let her know when it gets to that point? WTH Who does he think he is the lead? laugh out loud That IMO was so arrogant of him. What is Rachel suppose to do at this point, totally fall for him, praying he proposes to her. He might as well have said don't call me I'll call you.

I don't think they want another Brad 1.0. or JPG. Very humble of him to be honest with is feelings, however, at this point, if you're not feeling it, maybe you should leave. He is the one that was speculated to be the F1, I didn't see it and even more so after the first epi.  He didn't have to admit that but they left that there for a reason. Either forshadowing because he will take himself out, or that will come back to haunt him for not getting TB gig just like they did to Luke, not there for the right reasons. I won't be surprised if he's out at F3, and not the next Bachelor. Ali is plugging Ben in her blog. Peter will be one of a few that will have carrots dangling but so far IMO he's not doing a very good job of wanting that Bach gig. IMHO.

I agree clapping!

I liked Peter in the beginning, but he hasn't given us very much to make it seem like he'd be a good Bachelor....IMHO.

On the other hand, can you imagine all the drama and PDA if Bryan had been a candidate for the next Bach?!!!!

I'm losing interest in this season and even most seasons lately, but if I continue watching I would like to see a Bachelor somewhere between the more guarded Peter and the OTT Bryan. I'm not sure who is at the top of my list so far.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:59 pm

From Ben's thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4193p756-ben-higgins-bachelor-20-discussion

Billysmom wrote:http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-round-two/?ref=yfp

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-ben-higgins-round-two/?ref=yfp

Rob Mills, ABC's wonderfully candid Senior Vice President of unscripted programming, appeared on the Ringer's podcast Bachelorette Party yesterday to talk about Rachel's season, and the conversation turned to who the next Bachelor will be. Interestingly, Mills floated the idea of Ben Higgins starring again.

"The thing about Ben is that he would actually be good, because he takes lessons and tries to change his behavior and become a better person all the time, so I think he would be different in round two, similar to how Brad [Womack, the only two-time Bachelor so far] was different in round two," Litman said.

Ali as much as I didn't like her as the 'ette, then later warmed up to her, she is still IMO a minion. Hence her name dropping on her blog.

Hopefully Ben will be one of the three they usually dangle that carrot in front of their faces. I wouldn't be surprised if Ben is ready and packed, just in case.

GuardianAngel wrote:
For all of these reasons, Fedotowsky has "a strong feeling ABC could choose a Bachelor from a past season,” And if you’ve been yearning for a certain Colorado native to be back on your screen, making ladies swoon, then this might be cause for excitement: the Season 6 Bachelorette explains “I know [ABC] would absolutely love to have Ben Higgins as the Bachelor again. And I honestly adore him! Ben is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met!”
https://www.bustle.com/p/ali-fedotowsky-doesnt-think-the-next-bachelor-will-be-from-rachels-season-69734

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:39 pm

Out of ALL the men in the United States of America....they have to pick Ben again?? cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

PLEASE NO!!!!!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Please NO Dean....he is too young and giggly.  It would be like hiccups.  Annoying.

Please NO Peter....he is too emotionally unavailable and dull. It would be like narcolepsy. ZZZzzz.

Please NO Ben H....he is too young and needy. It would be like acid reflux. Painful.

JMO above.

Bring on Alex!!!! He could be entertaining. And he is handsome, intelligent, and old enough to want to settle down. They've never had a guy quite like Alex before. JMO.

I like Eric as a person, but because he is so new to idea of being vulnerable and finding love, I think it would not be wise for him to be the lead. Too much artificial pressure to go through a process that he is still learning. JMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:02 pm

It would be fun styling Alex's hair, too. Options abound.
@MiaHawk, I read your post above to read that Peter was emotionally unstable and dull. LOL rofl Still chuckling at that one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It would be fun styling Alex's hair, too. Options abound.
@MiaHawk, I read your post above to read that Peter was emotionally unstable and dull. LOL rofl  Still chuckling at that one.

He might be emotionally unstable...I mean, that teary story about his ex.... Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 17 2498057887 JK
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:11 pm

@MiaHawk You forgot to comment on the dull part. I'm waiting.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:23 pm

I will take anyone except Ben 2.0 and Eric. Ben was boring the 1st time, ditto a 2nd time. And I just can't get excited about Eric. I don't find him appealing at all for some reason. All MO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Alex or Will!  Or a duel Bach season of them or RoSe.  I'm sure Robby could make himself single by then for that type opportunity.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:56 pm

RoSe for the WIN!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:23 am

I'm team #anyonebutPeter
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 am

I'm starting to think Ben is a very, VERY real possibility.

If nothing else, he has Plan B written all over him. And they've definitely used Plan B before. Many times.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05