SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Bee Tue May 09, 2017 5:15 pm

whats the name of the guy who left Ashley's season on a boat when all the guys were pissed off at her? I always remember him fondly

Bee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue May 09, 2017 5:21 pm

@Bee Mickey McLean

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 3 53a044821924f_-_cos-ryan-mickey-mcclean-lgn
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 09, 2017 5:44 pm

oh okay maybe not giggling

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 09, 2017 6:43 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Okay, just for fun, if none of Rachel's guys is the next bachelor, who do we like for it?  I'm gonna go with Wells Adams.  He's in his early 30s.  Has a real job, two in fact as a radio host in Nashville.  He appears to me to be a pretty nice guy and has the maturity and personality to carry a season.  Despite his "moments" with Ashley I and Amanda, he did have a serious relationship.  On the down side, he has the drunk tweets, but I think he is on the whole a respectful person, especially towards women.  He is "nice" without being "vanilla" IMO.  Who are you for?

This is interesting to speculate. Really, if not from Rachel's season, who will it be? None of Jojo's f4 interests me and Wells, well, do viewers still remember him? Nick was fresh from a good edit on BIP and plus his two times f2, viewers know who he is. But what was Wells, f5 f6? His IG followers are like 270K, not enough fans, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Rashad Jennings! sign heart

Normally it's The Bachelor ---> DWTS. This time it could be DWTS ---> The Bachelor. giggling giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 7:29 pm

@coolangel Is he not going back to football?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 7:35 pm

reason wrote:@coolangel Is he not going back to football?

He is a free agent currently. There are rumors that he might be going on DWTS live tour if he doesn't get signed this season. I think he would make a fantastic Bachelor. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 3 1f60d

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 7:36 pm

@coolangel Does he not have a girlfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 7:43 pm

reason wrote:@coolangel Does he not have a girlfriend?

No. From my in-depth sleuthing, he is currently single. giggling giggling They haven't had a celebrity Bachelor right? He could be the first one IMO. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm

coolangel wrote:

No. From my in-depth sleuthing, he is currently single. giggling giggling They haven't had a celebrity Bachelor right? He could be the first one IMO. giggling

OMG dont tell me they would go the AUS way, they have a Celebrity Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 09, 2017 7:46 pm

How about Tim Tebow? Does he have a girl friend and @coolangel it will fit your theory: a good  boy lead after a controversial one Hugesmile

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 09, 2017 7:46 pm

reason wrote:
coolangel wrote:

OMG dont tell me they would go the AUS way, they have a Celebrity Bachelorette.

Maybe this tweet is a sign! giggling giggling

All JMO and wishful thinking on my part cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05