SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Cary Fetman posted one of Peter in his GMA suit too. Feels Bachelor-ish.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Mmmeeehhh, there's still plenty of time for him to get Luke'd if someone from BIP steals America's hearts and the fan fav position.  With TPTB you don't count your chickens before they hatch or count on their word or prelim contract to get you the gig.  

JMO
Right.  Wouldn't you think, collectively, production, handlers, Fleiss, would look at Peter and think... we'd have a walking time-bomb on our hands??     But then again, they might love
the thought of that!  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Mmmeeehhh, there's still plenty of time for him to get Luke'd if someone from BIP steals America's hearts and the fan fav position.  

Ha! This makes me giggle. GA used the longer version "Luke Pelled" earlier and I cracked up.

giggling  giggling  giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Mmmeeehhh, there's still plenty of time for him to get Luke'd if someone from BIP steals America's hearts and the fan fav position.  With TPTB you don't count your chickens before they hatch or count on their word or prelim contract to get you the gig.  

JMO

One can only hope.

#teamAnyoneButPeter

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Didn't CH directly ask Rachel or Peter if he would be TB? How did that come about, I forget exactly. Maybe a set up because they knew Rachel wouldn't support him?

I'm surprised at the number of No's responding to Millsy's tweet.

No Peter brought it up himself, saying he's ready and opened for love but CH ignored it and kept on questioning about that last night laugh out loud

Travis gave the ring on a string.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:11 pm

North wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Mmmeeehhh, there's still plenty of time for him to get Luke'd if someone from BIP steals America's hearts and the fan fav position.  

Ha! This makes me giggle. GA used the longer version "Luke Pelled" earlier and I cracked up.

giggling  giggling  giggling

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 38 3806527698

There were plenty of cheers for Dean during the MTA and he sat in "the bachelor" seat. I realize Peter wasn't there, but I've had my eye on that seat for many season's now. laugh out loud

Plus Rachel and Bryan during one of their interviews was asked who they would like as TB, they replied Alex (like they have been) and someone in the audience yelled Dean and the crowd went nuts.

So far the options are two people who IMO need therapy - aka putty in TPTB's hands.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:50 am

Even Peter's own mother and sister (on HTDs) said that he is not ready for marriage. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 38 2292733854 What more proof do we need?! Then again, MF couldn't care less about the final couple making it to the altar. They just want a lead who is willing to propose and please Neil Lane (their sponsor). It is quite the stretch of the imagination for me to believe that Peter would be willing to make his once in a lifetime proposal (aka same thing as marriage in his mind) after a few weeks dating multiple women. So, if they offer it to him and he signs on the dotted line, his a$$ is grass. IMO they are going to throw him to the wolves for fun.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:06 am

beader wrote:Bring on Arie!  Please!!  That would be for my viewing pleasure only since    I wouldn't want him to be a victim of TPTB editing and the nasty SM that is going on these days.  Some people were actually talking about it on Twitter a few days ago.  Arie asked if there had ever been a bachelor with grey hair.  Actually Meter's is about the same grey as Arie's.  But Arie actually has a personality.  IMO only, of course.
Yessssss, beader!  A 1000x agree!!!

Please Bring on the Dutchman.  
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:10 am

Honestly, I don't wish for Arie to put himself in their evil hands. It would be fun for us, but TPTB would tear him apart. He deserves better, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 am

MiaHawk wrote:Even Peter's own mother and sister (on HTDs) said that he is not ready for marriage.  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 38 2292733854 What more proof do we need?!  Then again, MF couldn't care less about the final couple making it to the altar. They just want a lead who is willing to propose and please Neil Lane (their sponsor). It is quite the stretch of the imagination for me to believe that Peter would be willing to make his once in a lifetime proposal (aka same thing as marriage in his mind) after a few weeks dating multiple women. So, if they offer it to him and he signs on the dotted line, his a$$ is grass. IMO they are going to throw him to the wolves for fun.  

How big is the chance that he really will find wife??? laugh out loud
In the previous seasons, there were bachelors, who said they were ready for marriage and children, but it all ended in a dead end. Once, I really believed that there was romance, but now... This show is a great opportunity to build a business, if someone is lucky, love may also be found.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 am

I think the gig is Peters to lose.. he played his Game to perfection IMO. And he has Dean trained like an obedient puppy dog so I think Dean will stick to the narrative he still needs time to mature. woof woof good puppy deaniebaby. IMO
I am resolving myself to my first season with a Lead I dislike from the onset. Snarky snark for me. MF will have a field day with Peter. At least the ever present emotional manipulation of the Lead will be entertaining this time since I won't be invested. Smiley
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:29 am

It can't be changed but I'm 99.9 percent sure Peter is the next lead.

imo

Last edited by Diana on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05