SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:59 pm

An Ette season would be fun, but I'll pass on Kristina.  

JMO

ETA: I'd be ok with skipping the Bach season all together and extending the length of the Bach Winter Olympics Games. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:An Ette season would be fun, but I'll pass on Kristina.  

JMO

ETA:  I'd be ok with skipping the Bach season all together and extending the length of the Bach Winter Olympics Games.  Hugesmile

Dani M.? Raven (blah!). Maybe Lauren B. can ditch her current and pull a Maynard. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Honestly, if it weren't for Farmers troubles, maybe they could have tapped him again. Their choices are like really, reeeeeaaaaaallly bad if both Peter and Ben H. said no.

I do kinda feel like Robby is getting a symathy edit this time. Good lord, someone please tell me it won't be Robby?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Did Bennie really say no too already??? My haaart cannot take it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Dani M, I would watch but think she's too nice and sweet for the show.
Raven, no definitely not!
Lauren B., she's not the worst option laugh out loud but seems happy currently.  So I'll pass. laugh out loud

I only want Robby if it's a duel Bach season with Chase, by themselves, no thanks... I'll pass on that to.  But Robby would be higher on my list than most other names being batted around. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Alanna wrote:Did Bennie really say no too already??? My haaart cannot take it.

Just speculating based on his loooooooooong blog post detailing why he's honored to be in consideration, but it's also "not the right time" and never say never, but not this year. I don't see why he would write that if he wasn't formally approached by the show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Ugh well I'm disappointed sad

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Ugh well I'm disappointed sad

Yeah, same actually.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:20 pm

@Alanna @sosleepy he's still got a month, give or take a few days, to see Lauren all happy with her new guy. Don't count him out yet, IMO. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Alanna @sosleepy he's still got a month, give or take a few days, to see Lauren all happy with her new guy.  Don't count him out yet, IMO. laugh out loud

laugh out loud One can only hope! Come on, Lo. Post a bunch of IG pics with the dude.

Seriously though, Ben's blog seemed pretty final with his decision. He left the door open for like the future, but not 2017. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@Alanna @sosleepy he's still got a month, give or take a few days, to see Lauren all happy with her new guy.  Don't count him out yet, IMO. laugh out loud
I hope lauren gets engaged or announces she's preggers or something to push Ben over the edge to say yes laugh out loud Shawn and Kait are back to rooting for him too!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
I hope lauren gets engaged or announces she's preggers or something to push Ben over the edge to say yes laugh out loud Shawn and Kait are back to rooting for him too!

Are they really? So shady they cut off support only while he was in a franchise relationship. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05