SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Relalou Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We have had snark threads in the past if there were requests. That option is always open. We like to have a place for everyone on this forum. I'd much rather have a snark thread separated, which doesn't get mixed up in the true sleuthing threads.

Great idea!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:27 pm

IMO, it would be best for all (members and moderators) if there is a separate snarking thread.

My opinion of Peter is that he has shown me who he is, and there is 99.999% chance I will not be buying what he is trying to sell me as the lead. Nope. I just do not think he is ready for a commitment leading to marriage (with or without a proposal/ring at the end of the season).

I know that the odds of the Bachelor's season ending in an actual marriage are traditionally dismal, but I personally find it a turn off for someone to be cast as a lead that IMO is going to be equally dismal at that goal. I'd prefer to have a lead who I can at least imagine has it in him to make someone happy. I keep thinking that I wouldn't wish Peter on 1 girl, let alone 30, some of whom may actually wish to find a husband.

I don't begrudge any lead for not falling in love and being 100% sure that they want to propose at the end of this show. What I don't appreciate is a narcissistic, douchebag getting a big paycheck for putting his douchey self on my TV for months. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 40 2292733854 So, again, I think I'm going to need a thread to vent in.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Snark thread...great idea!thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm all for a snark thread, but it was not used much during Nick's season, when I thought we'd have tons.

I can snark but separate my feelings to sleuth.

That being said, i really think we need a thread like @coolangel mentioned for the fan fiction, wild ideas of how it's the foiler of all foilers.  Because IMO, those kept getting mixed in with actual sleuthing and there was no proof or evidence to back it up.  When asked it'd just start a major melt down / tit for tat, back and forth type thing.  I quickly ran out of patience for that, it because a never ending cycle/circle and it was exhausting.  

And yes @kashathediva I agree, no change in spoilers is needed this time around again, this season dealing with it was more than enough.  #adbandonship laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm all for a snark thread, but it was not used much during Nick's season, when I thought we'd have tons.

I can snark but separate my feelings to sleuth.

That being said, i really think we need a thread like @coolangel mentioned for the fan fiction, wild ideas of how it's the foiler of all foilers.  Because IMO, those kept getting mixed in with actual sleuthing and there was no proof or evidence to back it up.  When asked it'd just start a major melt down / tit for tat, back and forth type thing.  I quickly ran out of patience for that, it because a never ending cycle/circle and it was exhausting.  

And yes @kashathediva I agree, no change in spoilers is needed this time around again, this season dealing with it was more than enough.  #adbandonship laugh out loud

JMO

IA! :yes: Even as a Nick fan, I would pop into his snark thread occasionally but it didn't have much even though other threads did. giggling I think snarking/witty replies flow well in the discussion in a regular thread but rarely will anyone take a post and move it to the snark thread just to snark. Atleast that was the impression I got. I am all for it though. yes

rofl at 'fan fiction, wild ideas of how it's the foiler of all foilers'. Thank you for supporting the idea of separate threads! bestbud! I don't think my brain can handle another season of grass gate or SHVs in Janesville. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:02 pm

I mean, we don't ever need to quit sleuthing and we didn't this time, we even had belt gate from the Kimmel IG pic.  

So, I'll look at a grass pic and into a sighting long enough to see if it could be real and then set it aside until something else connecting it makes sense.  But I am not for going in continous circles that don't have any real, logical evidence to work with.  Nor do I want to rehash it everytime something new to sleuth is found.  So for those that want to keep at that, a separate thread would be nice.   :yes:

And I agree, most of the time, the wit and snark just kind of flows with the conversation, not totally side tracking or at least not for long.   And I do think a snark thread is a good idea, but like you don't think many will take the time to change threads just to snark.  

That does make me wonder if will he be willing to leave Madison and work for SHVs if he's the lead or will the F1 have to come to him.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 pm

I think Adam Jr would be a far better lead than Madison Mannequin. Not even snark. Legit would be more "real" to me  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 40 4256136633

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:11 pm

@coolangel sorry, I could have provided plenty of snark for Nick. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 40 3806527698 If we get stuck with Meter I might have to live in the snark thread for everyone's sake. #NoDesireToMakeYouBanMe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:21 pm

@Ladybug82, Well said! IA! I do think good sleuthing can come out of theories as well but don't like the idea of regular SC sleuthing or the ones with proof getting lost amidst all the theories. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 40 4256136633  

Ladybug82 wrote:That does make me wonder if will he be willing to leave Madison and work for SHVs if he's the lead or will the F1 have to come to him.  laugh out loud
He will have SHVs in the Capitol Building.. I do think he is more committed to that building than any other woman in his life. laugh out loud

Haha! I am already snarking and he isn't even the Bachelor yet. cheeky

stuckinsc wrote:@coolangel sorry, I could have provided plenty of snark for Nick. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 40 3806527698 If we get stuck with Meter I might have to live in the snark thread for everyone's sake. #NoDesireToMakeYouBanMe.

laugh out loud laugh out loud I will admit your Nick snark posts do make me laugh (I am a terrible fan cheeky)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:33 pm

@coolangel totally off topic, but I used to love Nick, I was going to be the chief science officer of the republic of Nick. I thought he was a really unique shiny snowflake, so when I realized he was just part of the blizzard like the rest, I was sad. Now I wish him the best and think Vanessa is freaking awesome.

Heck maybe Meter's season will find me a new unique snowflake to like. Maybe she can get together with my unicorn, Alex. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:42 pm

IMO the most difficult thing with the threads this season was for a portion of the season most of the threads became OTT fanning Peter threads. IMO it got in the way for the sleuthers because objectivity regarding Peter not being F1 was out the window. Fortunately some of the most strident posters are no longer members of BBF. I still feel a separate thread for sharing sleuthing finds is a good idea....particularly if Peter is the Bachelor. I feel sleuthing should have a thread were finds can rationally be evaluated without emotion involved.
As for snarking and non snarking in the regular discussion threads...I like the way we currently have it because it keeps things interesting and more balanced than just encouraging fan type posts only. I think all the snarking just in one thread is a bit boring. Even when I disagree with the snark lots of times the posts make me laugh! And I always enjoy the different opinions and perspectives particularly when they are funny. IMO sometimes the snarky posts are the most amusing because often they are very creative and witty. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@coolangel totally off topic, but I used to love Nick, I was going to be the chief science officer of the republic of Nick. I thought he was a really unique shiny snowflake, so when I realized he was just part of the blizzard like the rest, I was sad. Now I wish him the best and think Vanessa is freaking awesome.

I was a day-1 Nick fan. There was a phase after Kaitlyn's season and pre-BIP when I had similar doubts but held on. Sharleen's podcast with RS filled a lot of those gaps for me and legit broke my heart for him. Upset Now I root for his happiness more than anyone else's in this franchise. I think Vanessa is just what he needs and I couldn't be happier for them. Smiley

Really really sorry for the off topic guys! Back to Bachelor 22 speculation. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05