SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Julie81 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Either way...rent or own, they've inspired me to wallpaper my kitchen in palm leaves.

Kidding. Only kidding.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:18 am

Julie81 wrote:Either way...rent or own, they've inspired me to wallpaper my kitchen in palm leaves.

Kidding. Only kidding.

I love that wallpaper. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:21 am

sosleepy wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Either way...rent or own, they've inspired me to wallpaper my kitchen in palm leaves.

Kidding. Only kidding.

It's grown on me .. like a fungus. I hated it at first and now I love it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:22 am

Their house is adorable. I'm obsessed with their kitchen and their back sun room that they have that giant couch in. Their kitchen has marble counter tops that go all the way up for the backsplash. So jealous! 

If they are renting, the owner must be incredibly lenient. JoJo and Jordan have done a lot of work to the house. In my apartment, my landlord won't even let us hang anything on the walls with nails laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:23 am

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Kidding. Only kidding.

It's grown on me .. like a fungus. I hated it at first and now I love it.

Ha! It's not my style at all... and I hate wallpaper. Like I wouldn't use it for my house. But it's interesting and seems to work for that space.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:40 am

I hated that wallpaper but I must admit it has grown on me and there were times that I liked it JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 3806527698 . I loved their office, most likely it's Jojo's office with that dainty chair.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:48 am

Actually, there was a snap JoJo did for MyDomaine that showed Jordan using the office. She said as well the fluffy white chair, she wanted to buy two and put it in their formal area, but Jordan didn't think it was a good idea so she compromised and bought just one and hid it away in the office Smiley.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:17 am

What's JoJo doing these days? I like them but I never keep up with them. It seems to me that they're not OTT with the sharing and the shilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:27 am

yana_bach wrote:What's JoJo doing these days? I like them but I never keep up with them. It seems to me that they're not OTT with the sharing and the shilling.

She is still doing her house flipping business and recently also grabbed a gig with Extra TV as a special correspondent (she interviews the DWTS cast).
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:49 am

yana_bach wrote:What's JoJo doing these days? I like them but I never keep up with them. It seems to me that they're not OTT with the sharing and the shilling.
We know she's bought at least another house that she flipped so she can rent it out, so we know she owns at least a few properties and makes income that way. It also appears she might be building a house to either rent or sell too. She shares this stuff on her social media once and a while. I actually wish she would share that more because I find it interesting.

As Elena said, she's a special correspondent for Extra. She flies out to LA with Jordan every two-three weeks and she interviews the DWTS cast. She's only a special correspondent and she's only doing the DWTS cast, so it might be over at some point in May, but I guess we'll find out more once that time comes.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:11 pm

Not sure if this is allowed. But on Jordan's IG post dedicated to his brother's bday, someone posted 'Aaron is the best Rodgers'. Jordan's dad tagged the poster and responded 'nope'. :thud Safe to say resolution is not happening anytime soon, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 pm

^ I just don't think Ed likes the comparison talk of his three sons. He responded to another comment before and said "they're three equals." 

If I was a parent, I wouldn't want strangers writing to my kids that one son is better than the other either. He clearly doesn't really use his IG, so it's not something he does often.

With that being said, we know nothing about their issues, if they're in contact or not, and I hope they privately get to work on them at some point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620