SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:45 pm

JoJo's dad liked a pic of Luke and Airelle and Jordan's dad liked some photography post. Total randoms. But I have no doubt that they would have communicated with their children nonetheless.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Cila51290 wrote:So the bottom line is that Jordan is in the dog house with Jackson. laugh out loud
That would be a relationship to be missed. If JoJo and Jordan were to end it, Jordan and Jackson would miss each other so much :tissuebox They really are like father and son.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:So the bottom line is that Jordan is in the dog house with Jackson. laugh out loud
That would be a relationship to be missed. If JoJo and Jordan were to end it, Jordan and Jackson would miss each other so much :tissuebox They really are like father and son.
Aww I don't think Jackie is in danger of losing his daddy just yet laugh out loud If anything, all this shows that for now at least, when Baddy got a taste of his old life, he immediately ran back to his current existence- dragging an adorable mess away from a ledge laugh out loud imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:54 pm

If the video is what the fallout is about, I think they'd survive. IMO what they went through in the earlies of their relationship was more threatening, IMO and they have survived that. They have developed a strong foundation it seems this past year, so this is just a "bump" in their road. The only difference is that the public is viewing it this time around.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:01 pm

Yeah I am definitely side-eyeing Jordan after this video. May not seem like a big deal but that's not typical fiance-I-am-taken behavior IMO Suspect

https://instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.9793-16/15024871_1626352930769245_2393580347733311488_n.mp4
https://www.instagram.com/nashvillejuls/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 pm

@AllAboutLove how in the world did you get that video to show up as an .mp4?? Share your magic with me.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:18 pm

@AllAboutLove Wow, didn't actually see the video. The fact that the girl is questioning why he's not with his gf is puzzling. If he was just being friendly with the mystery lady I doubt she would question anything about JoJo not being there....hmm...
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:20 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@AllAboutLove Wow, didn't actually see the video. The fact that the girl is questioning why he's not with his gf is puzzling. If he was just being friendly with the mystery lady I doubt she would question anything about JoJo not being there....hmm...
Because he was probably flirting up a storm imo. With multiple girls I'm guessing.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think Jo's insecurity issues can go away so quickly either soeven though a man flirting isn't a huge deal, provided that's all he did
If you are in a committed relationship especially engaged to be married, you really shouldn't be flirting with anyone who isn't your fiance. JMO

Again, my husband and I both flirt with other people to a certain extent.  There is harmless flirting and there is I want your body flirting.

My dad who loved my mom to the moon and back, told every woman he ever met that they were beautiful.  He had a terrible car wreck and was unconscious in the ICU for three months.  Had another two months of recovery beyond that still in the hospital.  My mom and I both laughed that we were so happy the first time he felt well enough to call one of the nurses beautiful. We knew he was on the way to recovery finally.  They were married for 44 years when he passed away.  Everybody has their own rhythm.

I think Jordan has been very sensitive to JoJo's needs and may have had a flirting slip up.  Again he has been exemplary for a year and flirting and can just be flirting.  Wasn't it Paul Newman who said why would I eat hamburger when I have steak at home to describe being faithful?

Hopefully, this is nothing, but perhaps this is a much needed relationship adjustment.  Jordan needed to help JoJo feel confident, but he also needs to be able to be himself, as long as it is innocent.

All JMO.

imo, telling someone they're beautiful is less sexually flirtatious than touching their bare back with your palm? Older gentlemen tell me I'm beautiful fairly often and my fiance doesn't get worked up, but if a guy my age touched me like that, he'd have a talk with me about enforcing physical boundaries.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:23 pm

^ I actually messaged with the girl that took the video, she said she thought the stories were funny and they were all drunk. She didn't think anything of it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I actually messaged with the girl that took the video, she said she thought the stories were funny and they were all drunk. She didn't think anything of it.
She probably took off like 5 years from Jo's life...super funny, girl!! laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm kidding...but only a little! Most serious.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I actually messaged with the girl that took the video, she said she thought the stories were funny and they were all drunk. She didn't think anything of it.
She probably took off like 5 years from Jo's life...super funny, girl!! laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm kidding...but only a little! Most serious.
Haha. She said Jordan was there with other guys (you can see Jason and Brandon), and the they were all talking with two other girls. The girl that took the video said she only saw them for 10 minutes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620