SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Josh and Amanda were doomed from Day 1 with lots of red flags. This is the first issue J&J have had in a year so I don't see why we are comparing the 2 imo. Jordan made a mistake and JoJo got upset. Should they have unfollowed each other? No that's childish but it happened and hopefully they move past it. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:29 pm

I realize a lot of the fans are calling them out on the childish behavior. There seems to be a lot more willing and readiness to give them the benefit of doubt though and extra chances though. As I recall, Josh and Amanda were DOA in fans' minds after that first unfollow. I agree J&J have more longevity behind them and they are definitely far more adored. It's ok to want and hope for the best for the couple you love. No doubt I have done the same for others.

It's all good. Like I said, it's just my opinion. I'm not calling them over yet. Just, like I said, putting them on watch and the odds of them actually making it just took a dive. IMO. JMO. I've certainly been wrong before though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think Jo's insecurity issues can go away so quickly either soeven though a man flirting isn't a huge deal, provided that's all he did
If you are in a committed relationship especially engaged to be married, you really shouldn't be flirting with anyone who isn't your fiance. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:34 pm

I don't think what Jordan did at the bar is bad or unfollow worthy, it's the fact he's a public figure and people label him in a way so that's what people see when they see him. If they're over because of that video then I'm happy because if you have that little trust for your significant other then it's doomed anyway. To get in a fight where you immaturely follow someone for a silly reason.. Idk once again I'm sure there were people dm-ing Jojo. It's so funny tbh, and ridiculous.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Diana wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think Jo's insecurity issues can go away so quickly either soeven though a man flirting isn't a huge deal, provided that's all he did
If you are in a committed relationship especially engaged to be married, you really shouldn't be flirting with anyone who isn't your fiance. JMO

Again, my husband and I both flirt with other people to a certain extent. There is harmless flirting and there is I want your body flirting.

My dad who loved my mom to the moon and back, told every woman he ever met that they were beautiful. He had a terrible car wreck and was unconscious in the ICU for three months. Had another two months of recovery beyond that still in the hospital. My mom and I both laughed that we were so happy the first time he felt well enough to call one of the nurses beautiful. We knew he was on the way to recovery finally. They were married for 44 years when he passed away. Everybody has their own rhythm.

I think Jordan has been very sensitive to JoJo's needs and may have had a flirting slip up. Again he has been exemplary for a year and flirting and can just be flirting. Wasn't it Paul Newman who said why would I eat hamburger when I have steak at home to describe being faithful?

Hopefully, this is nothing, but perhaps this is a much needed relationship adjustment. Jordan needed to help JoJo feel confident, but he also needs to be able to be himself, as long as it is innocent.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Idk if he was flirting, or just talking to a woman. Maybe there's more that happened that the video didn't capture that shows his bad behaviour, or maybe the video took that moment out of context. All I know is that Baddy clearly needs to go back to when he never even used to touch females other than Jo in public laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 pm

There must have been more to it than Jordan just putting his hand on that girl's back and getting snapped doing it.

And if there wasn't, that signals some deep trust issues between them, and that's equally a terrible sign.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:42 pm

If it's bound to be over, it's better to be over now than in a marriage! Just sayin' IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:44 pm

I personally think Jojo is insecure In relationships so it's hard for her in general. But honestly I can't see Jordan being dumb enough to cheat on Jojo knowing there's people everywhere with phones etc. I mean if he did he's plain dumb IMO laugh out loud but I do think their fight where they chose to unfollow eachother was something much bigger than that. Anyway Jojo can't keep Jordan on a leash, he hardly sees his friends, he moved to Dallas, he needs some freedom and social life aside from his fiancé IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:53 pm

I do agree, that JoJo has issues with insecurity, but I will also say that Jordan should be allowed to be himself too. If they can adjust and work it out great. But someone can only hold back who they are for so long. Every relationship is a series of learning and adjustments. They have seemed to sail pretty well up to this point. To me this is getting serious time and yes, I can see JoJo freaking out over a middle of the night snap from a bar.

I hope they learn and adjust, or if they are not meant to be find what is better for them.

I also don't judge others, so if flirting is not okay in your relationship that is fine. But it is okay in mine, and posting such is my way of saying that all different kinds of things are okay in all different kind of relationships.

All JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 pm

I'm pretty relaxed on this one... like you, stucinsc, I've been in plenty of situations that could have been taken out of context but I was defintitely innocent... and I would have been pissed if my hubby falsely accused me...  I'm sure they will both learn and move on from this... considering they are back to following eachother IMO that has already happened pretty quickly....I don't expect to see any more follow/unfollow shenanigans... you live and learn!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I do agree, that JoJo has issues with insecurity, but I will also say that Jordan should be allowed to be himself too. If they can adjust and work it out great. But someone can only hold back who they are for so long. Every relationship is a series of learning and adjustments. They have seemed to sail pretty well up to this point.  To me this is getting serious time and yes, I can see JoJo freaking out over a middle of the night snap from a bar.

I hope they learn and adjust, or if they are not meant to be find what is better for them.

I also don't judge others, so if flirting is not okay in your relationship that is fine. But it is okay in mine, and posting such is my way of saying that all different kinds of things are okay in all different kind of relationships.

All JMO.

All of this is true and I agree.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620