SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Totally agree with stuckinsc and ladybug. That think it's too early to call doom on these two. What we should pay attention to is the pattern of behavior. Hopefully this was a learning and maturing experience for these two and that they'd learn to handle conflict better. Some persons are better at hiding conflict better than others, it doesn't necessarily mean that they stand the better chance of surviving IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 pm

@bleuberry I can't remember the last time she flew alone tbh. If Jordan doesn't fly with her, her brother Ben does, or her mom.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Just pointing out the double standard. Josh and Amanda were unversally disgraced over doing this exact thing. Jordan and JoJo get a lot of excuses. I suppose the difference is when you like the couple, you want to believe in the best.

Time will tell. I stand by my opinion that none of this is a great sign.

@guardianangel I agree with your post. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just pointing out the double standard. Josh and Amanda were unversally disgraced over doing This exact thing. Jordan and JoJo get a lot of excuses. I suppose the difference is when you like the couple, you want to believe in the best.

I don't see a double standard. In fact, I've seen JoJo and Jordan fans, including myself, say unfollowing and then following each other is silly and childish.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

@sosleepy but Amanda and Josh didn't have a seemingly solid year under their belt. I understand why someone would be more inclined to give these two the BOTD. It's still immature and not a good sign though. I think it's the beginning of the end. JMO.

@ReneeM thanks!

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just pointing out the double standard. Josh and Amanda were unversally disgraced over doing this exact thing. Jordan and JoJo get a lot of excuses. I suppose the difference is when you like the couple, you want to believe in the best.

I wasn't here for that, but were they disgraced the first time they did it, or the many other times? From what I read, Josh and Amanda became a trainwreck of these kind of games. If J&J do this again and again, I am all for chiming the breakup bells. But everyone deserves on mistake. After all it is fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. They have done this once, so I will wait and see if they keep acting like fools. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:@bleuberry I can't remember the last time she flew alone tbh. If Jordan doesn't fly with her, her brother Ben does, or her mom.

I do remember her flying alone to LA a few times when she used to stay at Becca's and Jordan was away for work.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:@bleuberry I can't remember the last time she flew alone tbh. If Jordan doesn't fly with her, her brother Ben does, or her mom.

Really? This is so strange to me!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just pointing out the double standard. Josh and Amanda were unversally disgraced over doing this exact thing. Jordan and JoJo get a lot of excuses. I suppose the difference is when you like the couple, you want to believe in the best.

No double standard from me. I've said if it was a fight then it was really childish, and they need to get a grip & act like adults. Josh and Amanda had a pattern of doing this, Jordan and Jojo don't. Idk if it's the beginning of the end, I'm just gonna watch the next few weeks to see how they both act.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I wasn't here for that, but were they disgraced the first time they did it, or the many other times? From what I read, Josh and Amanda became a trainwreck of these kind of games.  If J&J do this again and again, I am all for chiming the breakup bells.  But everyone deserves on mistake. After all it is fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. They have done this once, so I will wait and see if they keep acting like fools. JMO.

Thank you. Plenty of us have said they're childish for unfollowing and then re following each other, but are they Amanda and Josh - the couple who lasted five months, had rumors of abuse and other train wreck behavior? No. As others have said, it's wait and see.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:21 pm

What they did was very immature and childish as fans we said that. No one is justifying that it's just that it has happened the first time that's why we want to give them the benefit of doubt and not jump to conclusions if they continue it Im not sure I will be on the fangirl boat so yeah let's see.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Diana wrote:Yeah. Those pictures (I haven't seen the video so I won't comment on that) don't look good. Especially considering Jordan's history. I am married and that would not fly.

They need to grow up if they want to last. This is some petty sh!t laugh out loud

All JMO.

Maybe because I am old, or on my second husband, but seriously, if I saw a picture like this on FB (again old and that is the only SM me or hubby use), I would not freak out. A couple of weeks ago I was on a business trip with a good male friend who is married. We sat at a bar and had a long conversation with live music playing there were many times, I had to lean over and put my hand on his leg for balance or he had his hand on my back to hear me or me hear him, instead of us screaming at each other. No big deal. In the course of a normal conversation at a bar, I have seen this kind of thing many times and rarely does it result in anything other than a conversation. Honestly, if Jordan got a little PO'd for a lean in and hand on back/shoulder, I say good for you Jordan. You need to be sensitive to your significant other, but at over a year together a certain amount of trust is needed too.

I feel bad for them if this was a stupid fight and they are okay. If not then as we like to say here, time will tell as it always does. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620