SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

^ Jordan actually has been out to bars with his friends without her since they've been together.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by notarose Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:16 pm

On IG, when you block someone you also unfollow them and cause them to unfollow you which means 1 of them may have blocked rather than this being a case of each unfollowing the other.
In other words, it's possible only 1 of them acted like a tween.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:17 pm

^Interesting. Perhaps they didn't even know that tidbit.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 pm

I'm choosing to give Jordan the benefit of the doubt too. The video isn't a good luck, but I'm not ready to throw him out with the bathwater after this one incident, where we still don't know the full story. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Unfollowing each other means something big happened, imo. I don't think I'd unfollow my fiance if we still lived in the same roof let alone slept in the same bed. Either they have broken up and decided to let it slowly be known instead of it hitting so fast in the news or they really are that childish with the unfollowing.

The least of my worries would be unfollowing my fiance on SM if this issue wasn't such a big deal to me...

Last edited by Cila51290 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:19 pm

What I think is annoying is the fact Jordan is attached to her hip, spends every living breathing waking moment attached to her hip, which isn't healthy AT all. He uprooted his life for her, compromises for her, etc. and I love jo and all but she hasn't really given up anything to be with Jordan. From an outsider looking in, he's the one who makes the most amount of compromises and tries the hardest to make her happy. Honestly, if this is the case, he will grow tired of it, especially the insecurities, trust issues, and immaturity shown within the past 24 hours. I wish them luck and that something like this doesn't go public again, it's childish and actually embarrassing. I have second hand embarrassment. Jojo goes out with becca in LA, to events, concerts, seen with exes, and yet all is fine and dandy.. Jordan goes out with buddies from highschool and all hell breaks loose. How exhausting. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:20 pm

notarose wrote:On IG, when you block someone you also unfollow them and cause them to unfollow you which means 1 of them may have blocked rather than this being a case of each unfollowing the other.
In other words, it's possible only 1 of them acted like a tween.
Oh my gawd!! I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out which one could have acted like this...laugh out loud laugh out loud

I wonder if the first hysterical phone call was to mom or Ben, if Ben, he's probably getting ready to go to Sports Authority and buy the biggest bat they carry there, jusstttt in case, all imi(magination) laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:21 pm

I too think someone blocked someone, that's the first thing I thought of. And it had to have been Jojo lmao

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:22 pm

elena.shayk wrote:IMO Jordan has tried real hard to be the best for her. It hasn't been easy for him but he did everything for her. He has really grown on me. I'm sure he will handle everything in the best way possible.

I agree that he's been an exemplary fiancé so far, but the fact is that they're still only a year in. They're still in the honeymoon stage and the true test of his character is yet to come. If they did have a fight earlier in the day, as speculated, and Jordan's response was to get drunk with his friends and flirt with other women, then that makes it even worse for me. I really hope we're all just making assumptions and whatever happened has nothing to do with the bar video. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Honestly, the unfollowing seems like the least of the problem IMO. All you have to do is press a damn button. And tada..the person doesn't show up in your feed. It doesn't take much effort or even much thought. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

JoJo is needy. I don't think she would be the first to block. It's definitely Jordan, imo. Unless she blocked to see if he would care then I guess it could be JoJo after all.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:23 pm

elena.shayk wrote:IMO Jordan has tried real hard to be the best for her. It hasn't been easy for him but he did everything for her. He has really grown on me. I'm sure he will handle everything in the best way possible.

IA he certainly has treated her well. I think the hand on the back is a common gesture that sometimes is taken the wrong way. I really doubt it was anything more than just a conversation. I'm sure they realize there is always someone with a phone around, they are always being watched. If he had any plans for being unfaithful it wouldn't be in a bar full of people IMHO.

Maybe that person contacted JoJo herself to clear the air? Who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620