SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Boshem wrote:What I think is annoying is the fact Jordan is attached to her hip, spends every living breathing waking moment attached to her hip, which isn't healthy AT all. He uprooted his life for her, compromises for her, etc. and I love jo and all but she hasn't really given up anything to be with Jordan. From an outsider looking in, he's the one who makes the most amount of compromises and tries the hardest to make her happy. Honestly, if this is the case, he will grow tired of it, especially the insecurities, trust issues, and immaturity shown within the past 24 hours. I wish them luck and that something like this doesn't go public again, it's childish and actually embarrassing. I have second hand embarrassment. Jojo goes out with becca in LA, to events, concerts, seen with exes, and yet all is fine and dandy.. Jordan goes out with buddies from highschool and all hell breaks loose. How exhausting. IMO
I never got the sense that this is all a burden on him, and that he actually enjoys being there for her in this way and likes and is very happy with their dynamic imo. If anything, he probably got into old habits in his old stomping grounds with his buddies, remembered the old Baddy and Jo started to get cray and insecure and that's what started to trigger this whole mess.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Oooh I think JoJo blocked him and thought sh*t when she unblocked after they made up and realized it made them unfollow each other, meaning it wouldn't go unnoticed...

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:25 pm

What is making things worse right now is the trolls on SM who got a hold of the video and making it worse than it is. Honestly, this is very likely taken out of context. Thank god I am not a public figure and my shiz isn't posted for everyone to scrutinize.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Cila51290 wrote:JoJo is needy. I don't think she would be the first to block. It's definitely Jordan, imo. Unless she blocked to see if he would care then I guess it could be JoJo after all.
Oh man, I think blocking him is totally, totally something she would do!! That's her exact level of neediness imo- he hurt her by whatever he did and now he has to make it up to her, get her to talk to him again, console her, basically be the Jo-whisperer he was on the show laugh out loud Which is why I think if he wants this relationship, they'll be perfectly fine. If he doesn't, then they won't.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:27 pm

@Alanna I'm not saying he doesn't like it, he obviously does laugh out loud or else he wouldn't do it. What I'm saying is, if Jojo is constantly showing jealousy, trust issues, this relationship is set up for failure. A relationship without trust is so so so exhausting, always trying to prove something etc

Eta: and Jordan needs a life without Jojo too. He needs to be able to go out without being attacked by sm trolls. Not a good way to live.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:JoJo is needy. I don't think she would be the first to block. It's definitely Jordan, imo. Unless she blocked to see if he would care then I guess it could be JoJo after all.
Oh man, I think blocking him is totally, totally something she would do!! That's her exact level of neediness imo- he hurt her by whatever he did and now he has to make it up to her, get her to talk to him again, console her, basically be the Jo-whisperer he was on the show laugh out loud Which is why I think if he wants this relationship, they'll be perfectly fine. If he doesn't, then they won't.

I really do hope that at some point too that JoJo would grow up. I think it was Sean in his advice column that said that JoJo should start chasing after Jordan now. Jordan has been doing everything and then some to please his Joelle. To me, it's her turn to show her love and trust in him. And she can start by not being so needy and whiny. Jordan shouldn't have to come to her rescue all the time when things get murky. I hope she also meets his needs as well. JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Alanna wrote:

Yeah I don't think for a second that Baddy initiated the SM shenanigans. Not even caping for Jordan, but just objectively, that's not his MO. & Jo's shown herself to be very emotional, and almost irrational sometimes when it comes to him. If they did have a blowup, I sense some serious grovelling on his part in the near future to make it up to her (if they're still together, which I think they are). & from what we know about him, I don't think he minds and probably feels guilty for even opening the door for all this speculation. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:35 pm

So the bottom line is that Jordan is in the dog house with Jackson. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Yeah I don't think for a second that Baddy initiated the SM shenanigans. Not even caping for Jordan, but just objectively, that's not his MO. & Jo's shown herself to be very emotional, and almost irrational sometimes when it comes to him. If they did have a blowup, I sense some serious grovelling on his part in the near future to make it up to her (if they're still together, which I think they are). & from what we know about him, I don't think he minds and probably feels guilty for even opening the door for all this speculation. All JMO.
ITA with all of this. I really think they're both equally as happy with their relationship roles and he's doing his best to smooth her feathers, which she is probably loving and the reason she started this whole drama in the first place imo laugh out loud. I also don't think they're breaking up any time soon considering they've been a model Ette couple this whole time imo

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:39 pm

has either of them used SM today?

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Yes, Jordan followed a guy and commented on a colleague's IG post. JoJo has liked a couple pics as well.

ETA I also saw that parents on both sides were on SM today so they are probably in the loop about the fallout.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:43 pm

aviej wrote:Yes, Jordan followed a guy and commented on a colleague's IG post. JoJo has liked a couple pics as well.

ETA I also saw that parents on both sides were on SM today so they are probably in the loop about the fallout.
What did the parents like?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+47
whit90
mizzoufan
Mella13
puppiesandkittens
Stacia620