SELECT CONTENT

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 pm

I believe she just got married, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Yes just recently I believe @kash

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:42 pm

I like this guy! So far, This group is definitely an upgrade from last season's. I think this will be the best group in a while.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:09 am

Another promising one and definitely eye candy...for me at least. Still need to see them in action before I can commit. Sane people go bonkers once they go on this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:23 am

cmarci93 wrote:
coolangel wrote:This guy has 'Bachelor' written all over him when combined with his backstory IMO. He is the whole package IMO. My new personal fav from this season.  giggling  giggling

All JMO

agreed thats how it was when i saw ben on kaitlyn season, he had bachelor written all over him.

And Ben had that "dance lesson/competition" date in a barn type building w/ the locals, where I think he drove a vintage pickup, very similar to Jack's date today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:31 am

TLTF wrote:This will be my first time watching the Bachelorette (I watched the Nick season and it was also my 1st). And I agree, I feel like he would be perfect as TB and Peter as F1 Smiley

Hi TLTF! Have fun with your first 'Ette season. I actually prefer it to The Bach. Lots of eye candy

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 am

@justa_knowbody hey Hi and thank you !!! Smiley I'm actually watching Jojo season in order to have a point of comparison and so far I like what I see ^^

#TeamPeter Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:14 am

justa_knowbody wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:
coolangel wrote:This guy has 'Bachelor' written all over him when combined with his backstory IMO. He is the whole package IMO. My new personal fav from this season.  giggling  giggling

All JMO

agreed thats how it was when i saw ben on kaitlyn season, he had bachelor written all over him.

And Ben had that "dance lesson/competition" date in a barn type building w/ the locals, where I think he drove a vintage pickup, very similar to Jack's date today.

That's what I was thinking too and why I think he's F3. After the barn dance, K and Ben were sitting in the back of an old pick up truck. Was Jack on the wrestling date?

It's still early but that's my speculation and will keep an eye out for the rest of his dates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:16 am

Wasn't Jack on the date with Rachel pals Raven from the past season? Was it the wrestling date?  that's how we found his photo.  He is sexy though giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 am

reason wrote:Wasn't Jack on the date with Rachel pals Raven from the past season? Was it the wrestling date?  that's how we found his photo.  He is sexy though giggling

Yea hat was him, did RS say who won that group date?
Think he might of won or Eric

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:27 am

Thanks.

So far he's had the same date as Ben Higgins, F3 .

Pick up truck, and wrestling. Ben was boxing and pick up truck. I posted pics in SM thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:37 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BSTliKGla3B/

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Img_1727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jack Stone - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
sdmom
ericbutterfly
bleuberry
mindless
Sarahrayofsunshinee