SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by brownravens Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:01 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
brownravens wrote:Has the current location been confirmed as Barbados yet?

I saw someone said it was Barbados and I think it is too bc if she is still in the states then someone would of spotted them right away IMO

I was just wondering because the 2nd pic the MF tweeted looks like different location/mode of transport that the first one. Thanks for the response Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:37 am

According to RS Episode 5 is being filmed in Oslo, Norway. Episodes 6 & 7 will be in Denmark and Sweden. So if they do go to Barbados, it'll be for the overnights and final rose ceremony.

I'm excited to see Scandinavia in the springtime because Nick went to Finland at the worst possible time (weather wise) and they didn't get to show off the country that well IMO.

Last edited by pvpr on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 am

What I noticed about these two tweets are, in the first one she is clearly in an airplane. Taken April 1st 5:25pm. In the second one, she has the same clothes on, taken April 2nd 10:56am, looks like some sort of shuttle bus/train, however IMO she has far to much clothes on to be in Barbados. So does the person next to her which looks like a long sleeved sweatshirt type. Maybe a longer flight with a bigger time difference?

ETA: just saw your post @pvpr

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:49 am

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:56 am

why do I get the feeling MF is going to give Rachel a very good edit? kinda like the Sean Lowe type edit. Here is to hoping Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:58 am

see2love wrote:why do I get the feeling MF is going to give Rachel a very good edit? kinda like the Sean Lowe type edit. Here is to hoping Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f377

That is what I am thinking because she seems to be having a good time. Don't seems like someone who is giving any trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:06 pm

I'm new to this, but how does he (RS) or you get spoilers when they're travelling ? Does people watch the bachelor(ette) over there ? I'm curious Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 12 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:

The last time he had tweeted something very similar to this was for Emily Maynard's season. I came across this tweet last year while searching for his older bachelor lead clues tweets and almost died laughing seeing him spell 'Journey' as 'Horney'  cantstopl  rofl

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:41 pm

I actually did see a Europe flight on the flight aware but didn't think they would be going to Europe already.

But I'm glad they are going somewhere that's not tropical anymore. Now I'm excit s to see what they do.

Also it's kind of funny My friend is in Sweden right now and then she's going to Denmark tomorrow, I should see if she can spot them filming when they go ther.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:44 pm

@cmarci93 How did you guess Europe?  Thanks

Oops forget the above comment, didn't see the previous post.

Last edited by mobyz on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:46 pm

mobyz wrote:@cmarci93 How did you guess Europe?  Thanks!

I didn't guess Europe but I saw a connecting flight to Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Spotted wth Bryan !

https://instagram.com/p/BSbeKe2hFax/
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Img_1740

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal