SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by Diana Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 pm

is there anything these two can't do? laugh out loud I love it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 26 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:05 pm

I read all your observations/comments above and agree with all of them. The words that describe their TV appearances for me are complementary, in sync, very natural and overall amazing. I can't help but rewatch over and over and over again the Maximo TV clip and all I can see is a couple that is sooooo in love with each other, their life and their relationship. I can see a couple that looks like they've been living together for a long long time. They exude happiness, joy, contentment, understanding of their partnership. Just so very happy to be witnesses to a true love coming out of this crazy TV show.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:23 pm

vernie113 wrote:I read all your observations/comments above and agree with all of them. The words that describe their TV appearances for me are complementary, in sync, very natural and overall amazing. I can't help but rewatch over and over and over again the Maximo TV clip and all I can see is a couple that is sooooo in love with each other, their life and their relationship. I can see a couple that looks like they've been living together for a long long time. They exude happiness, joy, contentment, understanding of their partnership. Just so very happy to be witnesses to a true love coming out of this crazy TV show.

I've watched that video like hundred times since yesterday :headbanging
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Next to the proposal, that video is my all time favorite up to now. I know there will be more videos that may dislodge that from my list of favorites.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Kathryn just shared her beautiful wedding video. There's snippets of course of J&J in there. It looked like an absolutely beautiful wedding. These two are very lucky they have best friends in Kathryn and Mitch:

https://twitter.com/kathsharrock/status/855525414093160450

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Jordan is in Charlotte right now. Per Peter's IG story story they were having a production meeting for SEC NOW. He's working non-stop, from doing the Extra TV gig (Tuesday & Wed), working on Metpro yesterday and today he's in Charlotte for SEC.

Also Jordan posted this snap, looks like he found a good friend and mentor in Peter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTKw5ylAdtT/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTKwb_LAO9K/?taken-by=jojoandjordansnapchats

Jojo's make up is on point.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTKhszJlGVV/?taken-by=wordsforthesoul2

@joelle_fletcher you look so pretty
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:32 am

This was probably a sc from Kathryn's wedding. J&J enjoying the wedding festivities.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=jojo%20fletcher&src=tyah
JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 26 C9-idPbW0AAa5ns
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:46 am

They are effortless.  It just flows with them.  They literally appear to enjoy each other.  Imagine that!  laugh out loud. They are very well suited!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:51 am

Yes, I remembered CH remarked that on the ATFR - they actually like each other. It seems like a simple concept, but it not always apparent in relationships, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:51 am

Jordan and his funny caption. Some commented that he sould show his face and that his kerchief is skewed.

[https://www.instagram.com/p/BTK5d4thaIi/?taken-by=jrodgers11

If I had a nickel for every time I redo my tie knot until it looks acceptable...I'd have... at least a few bucks...and I could buy a scratcher ticket then maybe those two bucks would turn into 25 and I could bribe someone to do it for me -- @jeanscuffed how'd I do? #thoughtsasitiemytie by @jrodgers11

J messing with Peter
JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 26 C9_HydDXYAQ_29A
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Jordan%20Rodgers&src=tyah

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Jordan%20Rodgers&src=tyah
JoJoFletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14 - Page 26 C9_IjdKXoAAYEZQ
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:09 am

agree on the above comments that these two just seem to thoroughly enjoy each other...they seem to just fit.
I imagine this would give them a buffer to swim through the tougher waters when they might disagree - Jojo also said Jordan is very patient which I think would help a lot. I also do see Jojo as someone who's very loyal and committed.

Great to see all of this ^ with consistency....esp when they also stay out of the spotlight quite a bit. it's quite fascinating to me actually how Jojo seems to simply brush off the wedding questions and the interviewers always seem satisfied with her answer
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Jordan is still in Charlotte per snapchat story.

For those interested here are some vids from last night SEC NOW:

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football
Will LSU replace secondary talent?

Who will be Alabama's new leader?

Georgia faces questions on offense

Tennessee must replace key players
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #14

+29
TheWrongReasons
Sprite
cookielover12
Ladybug82
Buckeye_Fan