SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:47 pm

On TMZ, it is written that Britney (notice spelling, mommamurray) had to ask Josh what his name was at the end of their dance. She had no idea who he was.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

Post by Acrunch Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:48 pm

Still listening but RS is trying to play mediator. Wants both camps to shut up and stay away from each other because if things get out it's going to be scorched earth. He's been speaking non stop with Lauren Murray (wow) and Amanda. Josh dm'd him last night and that's only contact he's had with him. I think Josh didn't realize his mom was talking to Steve but I'm not clear on that. Steve has texts and calls and lots of dirt. He said there's dirt on both sides and each party is willing to release it IF the other continues to speak to press or SM. Having said that, I think there's more dirt on Josh because he specifically said that IF he released the information/proof he has on Josh that Josh Murray would be ruined and life would really suck for him. Amanda is fed up and frustrated and just wants the Murrays to leave her alone; she wants them out of her life. Lauren claims ditto; wants Amanda out of theirs. Seems like Amanda and Lauren couldn't agree on anything. Lauren would tell Steve one story and when Steve would ask Amanda, it would be completely different.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:48 pm

yana_bach wrote:I know, right? It seems super weird and unbelievable to me that he was / is THAT involved.

And Josh is a fricken dumbazz to push RS' buttons and support that other azz while his mom is fighting his battles.

Yeah he's grown azz man! Why is his mom doing his dirty work??
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:49 pm

The podcast is up and it has 'ZERO' information about Josh-Amanda. RS is going on and on about how he got to play the mediator between Amanda and MM and how it's so bad that the viewers don't need to know, that the info he has can destroy Josh, how the whole world should be grateful that he was there to mediate and how Amanda and MM have promised 'him' that they won't talk to tabloids or give any interviews anymore. Like, who are you?!?! Rolling Eyes RS's self-importance is truly nauseating. I didn't listen to the whole podcast coz I just couldn't take it anymore.  :crazed

The only think worth noting was Josh had no clue till last night that MM was in contact with RS and making promises on his behalf. That's why that Luke support tweet and then delete. laugh out loud The whole podcast was an epic fail IMO. :headbanging

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 pm

She's doing the dirty work because, IMO, she's the problem and the master manipulator of the family.  No one does anything without her permission and approval, IMO. He is the way he is as a result of her and how she's influenced his life, again, IMO.  

IMO he's not capable of handling it because she's never allowed him to and he doesn't know how other than to spew platitudes and deflect.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Josh is really that pathetic, that he has his mother fighting his battles? Really?! He has his 'assistant' do his dirty work for him, then his mother on another end. This way he can say, that he never spoke to tabloids or RS or anyone, because other people are doing it for him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Sounds like they won't leave amanda alone. I wish she'd just spill what will "ruin josh murray" I doubt whatever they have on amanda is that bad or at least understandable. Guess we'll wait for her book

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:01 pm

RS is so annoying! He could've summed it up with "They both hate each other, Josh's mom is creepily obsessed and I made them both promise to quit since none of this needs to be made public". Takes 10 seconds. But no, he needs to ramble on for 22 minutes about the same thing over and over again. Rolling Eyes I've never known someone who loves the sound of their own voice more.

That said, I agree with him that it's best to keep this stuff private and end it, mainly because I don't trust anything coming out of MM's mouth and the last thing Amanda needs is more lies spread about her. As much I want to hear every bit of dirt on Josh, it's not worth it IMO. Funny how I just knew it was the Murray camp reaching out to RS and MM would be the woman in charge. That woman is insane! She's openly fighting her 30-something son's battles 24/7 days on end? Get some therapy, woman! dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:09 pm

I don't for one second believe, that Josh didn't know his mother is in contact with RS. He's imo fully egging her on, feeding her info and things to say. He's just a pathetic little wimp hiding behind his mother, so he can keep his own hands clean. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I don't for one second believe, that Josh didn't know his mother is in contact with RS. He's imo fully egging her on, feeding her info and things to say. He's just a pathetic little wimp hiding behind his mother, so he can keep his own hands clean. JMO.

ITA. This way he can pretend to be above it as usual. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:31 pm

Acrunch wrote:Still listening but RS is trying to play mediator.  Wants both camps to shut up and stay away from each other because if things get out it's going to be scorched earth.  He's been speaking non stop with Lauren Murray (wow) and Amanda.  Josh dm'd him last night and that's only contact he's had with him.  I think Josh didn't realize his mom was talking to Steve but I'm not clear on that.   Steve has texts and calls and lots of dirt.  He said there's dirt on both sides and each party is willing to release it IF the other continues to speak to press or SM.  Having said that, I think there's more dirt on Josh because he specifically said that IF he released the information/proof he has on Josh that Josh Murray would be ruined and life would really suck for him.  Amanda is fed up and frustrated and just wants the Murrays to leave her alone; she wants them out of her life.  Lauren claims ditto; wants Amanda out of theirs.  Seems like Amanda and Lauren couldn't agree on anything.  Lauren would tell Steve one story and when Steve would ask Amanda, it would be completely different.  

From my personal experience with this family, the bolded is accurate.
Momma Murray needs to find a hobby other than her sons. IMO she is full of beans and definitely nuts and definitely would not recognize the truth if it bit her in the azz unless it is her version.
I do believe DUH would simply like them out of her life and to return to the life she had before they entered it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:39 pm

It's just hysterical to me that RS somehow turned into a mediator for this situation. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

And hopefully all parties do keep their mouths shut going forward.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 14 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 14 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion 2

+66
Astrobach
Aria
sparkler
nannymargie
kerriway