SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Skates Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Its so obvious to me that Nick and Vanessa are past all of this now.

However, the ATFR was soon after Rachel and the "squad" had all been together at WTA and they were hanging out in LA partying and the infamous IG or Facebook live where they said they did not like Vanessa.  We saw Vanessa isolated and crying during filming and we heard of a fight.  I think one reason for Vanessa appearing unhappy at the ATFR was Vanessa still dealing with that hurt.  Nick was honest with her and it was very hard for her to handle his relationship with the women that she had crossed paths with.  (She is thinking - how could he have liked Rachel and me, Corrine and me, Raven and me....)

Seeing the two of them out in public now, without others around, it is so obvious how much they support, care for, and love one another.  Instead of DWTS being a strain on the relationship, it has helped them because it has given them something to do together.

-  IMO  -   Just a side mention, Nick's TB WTA had tanked pretty badly in TV ratings...it had reflected so much of how immature the girls were...all I saw was questions and arguments that didn't make sense...the girls each of them trying to catch their 15 minutes moments of fame...it was so pathetic...I couldn't even bring myself to finish watching it, I just let the TV ran...most of the questions had obvious answers....but, were discussed anyways just to bring up something to fill in the gap for the shows...nothing new or really interesting so far...there were some obvious issues, but it didn't seem like they were able to resolve any...  -   IMO -

I think this has been the worst WTA so far among the TB seasons...majority of the girls talking over each other randomly...  -  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Skates Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:36 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I really don't see how Nick's answer to the question regarding Sarah was considered as shade, because he basically said he had his reasons for eliminating her (kind of the point of the show). Reasons that the audience weren't privy to, which then allowed her to remain a fan favourite. It's easy to remain a fan favourite when the audience can project a personality onto a character hardly ever shown; and I think Nick was speaking to that phenomenon. Nick never implied that his reasons for eliminating her were because she was a bad person/there for the wrong reasons -- if that's what's assumed by his comment, then that's projection, IMO.

As far as throwing shade, I don't think anyone's making the argument that Nick and Vanessa are saints or that they're victims. That choice of words seem to always come from the anti- camp, as if putting words in other people's mouths. I think the argument coming from the pro- camp is that the shade or the "hate" Nick and Vanessa have received has been disproportionate to whatever they have dished. I still think RS' big "insider" scoop on the Bimini fight was underwhelming in the sense that the negative reaction toward Vanessa was unbefitting of the "crime". Like a lot of the petty drama from this season, it seemed as if people continuing to hint at it were making a mountain out of a mole hill. No wonder certain people have felt it unworthy of acknowledging.

-   IMO  -   I could never understand how being a victim is a negative thing...they obviously are victims, but definitely not pretending victims... they are underdogs because they walk away from the drama as (being the) bigger persons...but, with all the intentions of the other parties trying to victimize them... with them creating unnecessary dramas--a whole scenarios of evil concepts in assumed circumstances on specific individuals--thus helping in escalating and building hates from cyberbullies and frenzied press...of course, they definitely are real victims in real life...a couple being ostracized by the so-called squad(s)...a couple who has been trying their very best to be strong in fighting against all of these (man-made hurdles) odds which in the first place have been implanted maliciously...I bet all of these intentions are to build negative images on the leads of whom they hardly know anyways but have disliked so much...that's how petty and immature they have been so far...I bet somebody from those groups of people have released the one-sided info to RS...I wouldn't be surprised, it's just so typical of them to do such things... -  JMO. -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:53 pm

coolangel wrote:Group of friends are bound to happen IMO. Not everyone will get along with everyone else IMO. My problem with this 'squad' is how they use their collective group to gang up on someone else IMO. If they just stuck together and celebrated their friendships, I would have no issue with them. Instead they go on with the 'There's 7 of us and only 7' kinda statement as if the others are not worthy of their friendship.

Here is one example: Raven's pic caption for Rachel had '#realrecognizesreal' as a hashtag. That is massive shade right there for no reason IMO. It's possible to cherish your friendships without belittling others IMO. I have zero respect for the ones who drag others in their pettiness who have taken the high road IMO.

All JMO

I haven't looked at Raven's IG for weeks but since you mentioned, I decided to check out. My first reaction seeing her multiple pics of her bikini and barely there bottom I was like what happened? It looks like, to me, her " look at me ! All you BIP guys " promo. All Jmo.
Sorry about being OT.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Skates wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Its so obvious to me that Nick and Vanessa are past all of this now.

However, the ATFR was soon after Rachel and the "squad" had all been together at WTA and they were hanging out in LA partying and the infamous IG or Facebook live where they said they did not like Vanessa.  We saw Vanessa isolated and crying during filming and we heard of a fight.  I think one reason for Vanessa appearing unhappy at the ATFR was Vanessa still dealing with that hurt.  Nick was honest with her and it was very hard for her to handle his relationship with the women that she had crossed paths with.  (She is thinking - how could he have liked Rachel and me, Corrine and me, Raven and me....)

Seeing the two of them out in public now, without others around, it is so obvious how much they support, care for, and love one another.  Instead of DWTS being a strain on the relationship, it has helped them because it has given them something to do together.

-  IMO  -   Just a side mention, Nick's TB WTA had tanked pretty badly in TV ratings...it had reflected so much of how immature the girls were...all I saw was questions and arguments that didn't make sense...the girls each of them trying to catch their 15 minutes moments of fame...it was so pathetic...I couldn't even bring myself to finish watching it, I just let the TV ran...most of the questions had obvious answers....but, were discussed anyways just to bring up something to fill in the gap for the shows...nothing new or really interesting so far...there were some obvious issues, but it didn't seem like they were able to resolve any...  -   IMO -

I think this has been the worst WTA so far among the TB seasons...majority of the girls talking over each other randomly...  -  JMO  -

I hadn't realized that and you're right it was down 0.4 from last years WTA. I wonder if it has anything to do with the overall cast for Nick's season being unlikeable. Compared to other seasons they pretty much are one of the worst, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
coolangel wrote:Group of friends are bound to happen IMO. Not everyone will get along with everyone else IMO. My problem with this 'squad' is how they use their collective group to gang up on someone else IMO. If they just stuck together and celebrated their friendships, I would have no issue with them. Instead they go on with the 'There's 7 of us and only 7' kinda statement as if the others are not worthy of their friendship.

Here is one example: Raven's pic caption for Rachel had '#realrecognizesreal' as a hashtag. That is massive shade right there for no reason IMO. It's possible to cherish your friendships without belittling others IMO. I have zero respect for the ones who drag others in their pettiness who have taken the high road IMO.

All JMO

I haven't looked at Raven's IG for weeks but since you mentioned, I decided to check out. My first reaction seeing her multiple pics of her bikini and barely there bottom I was like what happened? It looks like, to me, her " look at me ! All you BIP guys " promo. All Jmo.
Sorry about being OT.

I'm just laughing at all the "Nick's missing out!" comments on her last pic. Because his chosen one is so unattractive in comparison. dizzy Doubt he feels like he lost out. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 pm

mindless wrote:I'm just laughing at all the "Nick's missing out!" comments on her last pic. Because his chosen one is so unattractive in comparison. dizzy Doubt he feels like he lost out. laugh out loud

Me too! cantstopl If only people chose their life partner based on how one looks in a barely there bikini (I swear the first time I saw that pic, I thought there were only strings there laugh out loud laugh out loud )

All JMO

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:23 pm

mindless wrote:
sdmom wrote:

All JMO

Sorry about being OT.

I'm just laughing at all the "Nick's missing out!" comments on her last pic. Because his chosen one is so unattractive in comparison. dizzy Doubt he feels like he lost out. laugh out loud

Goodness I still see messages to him about how stupid he was to let go of Jen..... laugh out loud. And then Raven. Give me a break. Nissa has the IT factor as a couple together IMO. They have the love, passion, intensity, communication and also the lighthearted and goofy traits all in their relationship, the whole package. The two girls above are beautiful and intelligent with things going for them no doubt but the lack of connection relationship wise with Nick could not have been more obvious especially compared to Nissa IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:50 am

There are group of friends, or girl squads, etc You can call it what you may, but this particular "squad" was completely mean & out of line IMO sad They made fun of Nick's dad, to the point of imitating him crying on the show when he spoke with Vanessa! And saying "I don't give a f***" right afterwards! Some people can tell me, until they are blue in the face all they want, that these other girls were not throwing shade or being mean to V & N (and his family) but the facts as seen on those IG stories speak for themselves! No doubt about it IMO
And then, there was the famous drawing a pic of a men's genitalea over Nick's body on the cover of a magazine, with an arrow pointing at him for "special effect" all in red! With all the members of the squad liking it! Geeez, what more proof does one require??
Let these petty & pathetic girls go have their little fun on BIP & make fools of themselves (if that is even possible!)
The only girls of the season that get a good pass for me are Taylor, Dominique, Danni M, and of course Vanessa Smiley

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 12 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:09 am

OT -- JMHO but I think the WTA/MTA are just a waste of two hours. The formula has become so predictable and boring. I don't watch it and don't feel like I am missing anything.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Newto wrote:OT -- JMHO but I think the WTA/MTA are just a waste of two hours.  The formula has become so predictable and boring.  I don't watch it and don't feel like I am missing anything.

I don't think "boring" applies to all of these episodes...Nick's TB WTA is so predictable and crazy bad...

The 15 minutes attention snatching among the girls stood out so much...it's so ridiculously visible since most of them were running their sentences randomly talking at the same time, yelling wildly...I have seen the bachelorette(s) versions in most of their episodes, the guys were more well-behaved than these girls...they were classier and had more finesse...

I am thinking Nick has the most superficial people on a bunch in his episodes...there are only a handful real, kinder, more compassionate ones...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:35 pm

TrishB wrote:There are group of friends, or girl squads, etc You can call it what you may, but this particular "squad" was completely mean & out of line IMO sad They made fun of Nick's dad, to the point of imitating him crying on the show when he spoke with Vanessa! And saying "I don't give a f***" right afterwards! Some people can tell me, until they are blue in the face all they want, that these other girls were not throwing shade or being mean to V & N (and his family) but the facts as seen on those IG stories speak for themselves! No doubt about it IMO
And then, there was the famous drawing a pic of a men's genitalea over Nick's body on the cover of a magazine, with an arrow pointing at him for "special effect" all in red! With all the members of the squad liking it! Geeez, what more proof does one require??
Let these petty & pathetic girls go have their little fun on BIP & make fools of themselves (if that is even possible!)
The only girls of the season that get a good pass for me are Taylor, Dominique, Danni M, and of course Vanessa Smiley

:yes: clapping!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:40 pm

I can't personally decide which is worse, the gals from Nick's season or the guys from JoJo's season. Both make me want to hurl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781