SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Nick is very smart in keeping the public's expectations super low laugh out loud.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:39 pm

We often times look at SM for clues on the status of a relationship. All I see is a giddy Nick who smiles a lot and mentions Vanessa in most of the interviews he does.

When he stops smiling as much as he has this last month or so, then I'll wonder because IMO there's a huge difference in the last 45 days Nick as opposed to the last 3 yrs Nick.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Nick has been single a looooong time. Vanessa is now away from all she has known and loved all her life. Of COURSE it is going to take work to make a go of this. I would expect nothing different under these circumstances, regardless of personalities. But they do seem happy to my eyes as well....fingers crossed!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:08 pm

I thought Daily Mail had picked up a new interview when I first read this! Sigh...You can listen in real time as I already had days ago. Lol, they wrote that article based on that interview. SOS DD! *SMH!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Tell me any couple who have never faced challenges or had fights in their relationship.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:21 pm

I think most Bach couples have hidden the fact that they have or had problems or struggles. They paint a pretty pretty picture on SM when in reality, it's tough just like real world relationships. That's what I love about nick and Vanessa. They decided from day one to not act like the others. They were up front and honest with everyone and let us know how difficult being in their situation had been. I think now that they have been able to be together though, now that it's not long distance and the show isn't airing anymore, things are a lot better!

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:58 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I thought Daily Mail had picked up a new interview when I first read this! Sigh...You can listen in real time as I already had days ago. Lol, they wrote that article based on that interview. SOS DD! *SMH!
Well it isn't called Daily Fail for nothing. laugh out loud
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 pm

laugh out loud Yep, the Daily Fail is at it again. Surprise surprise Rolling Eyes Following Nick and Vanessa they both seem happier than ever before IMO and stronger and better than ever.

O/T ... Daily Mail is even lower than the tabloid rags in the US (like the Enquirer) and is just clickbait BS. Those of us who sleuth the Aussie threads know full well all about Daily Fail (Daily Mail is huge in Oz) and how they barely know what they are talking about unless it's actually sleuthed info from this site (like contestants names, locations of dates, etc). For the Aussie threads, they get their info from this forum and have done so for many years. We finally called them out on their blatant lifting from this forum and they have now recently started linking to this forum as a source for their info (contestants names on new season on Bach AU) and stating they got their info from this forum but again, that's only with sleuthed contestants and things. Otherwise, it's just random clickbait nonsense that we have countless times been able to refute with our own sleuthing and inside info for years!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:39 pm

I think a lot of people on this forum are aware of the Daily Mail's lack of credibility. I've seen it mentioned a few times in different contestants' threads as one of the not-so reputable sources. It's just easier to believe in the negative clickbait headlines when you already have a bias against the subject(s) of the article.

But hey! Everyone's entitled to an opinion, informed or otherwise.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:25 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I think a lot of people on this forum are aware of the Daily Mail's lack of credibility. I've seen it mentioned a few times in different contestants' threads as one of the not-so reputable sources. It's just easier to believe in the negative clickbait headlines when you already have a bias against the subject(s) of the article.

But hey! Everyone's entitled to an opinion, informed or otherwise.

As a Brit, the Daily Mail falls right in line with the Daily Mirror and the Sun, all are tabloids like the Star and Enquirer over here. Most of what you read in the DM is biased. They were recently sued by the FLOTUS for publishing an article that she was a "call girl". They settled with her out of court. So you can take what they post with a grain of salt. They have been sued many times for their blatant falsities.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Yeah I watched the ktla interview daaayyys ago. NOTHING amiss whatsoever IMO. Actually one of my favorite interviews recently

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Wow. I wonder who this is in reference to.

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Screen10

Source: My screencap of Vanessa's twitter
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781