SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:07 pm

I agree Corinne's time on the show was at TPTB's request. I will also say, I didn't watch his season, but from Sharleen's descriptions and the articles I read he played along with the storyline quite well. This is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:13 pm

If you actually watched the show you could tell that he really did not want anything to do with her. He just went with the script but it was very obvious that he would of liked if she was not there. His actions showed it clearly IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Nick isn't a very good actor, and throughout his encounters with Corinne during the season, many viewers were commenting about how pained he seemed when he had to interact with her. It was very obvious why she was there and very obvious that Nick tolerated her like a collie pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:46 pm

He didn't have Corinne for a single date either. I don't know how much power Nick had during filming, but I wouldn't be surprised he played along with TPTB to get some leeways but drew the line regarding Corinne. IMO.
Say what you want with Nick but the fact is he keeps a low file after DWTS on sm, imo. He appeared on some public events, but other than the fight against MS with other DWTS cast members, he never promoted or posted pictures of his appearances on the diamond show or the LA Dodgers Foundation Fundraiser on his own sm.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 pm

@sdmom I agree, Nick has really cut back almost completely on the promotions side of his SM and is sharing a little of his relationship with Vanessa.

I wish Nick and Vanessa all the best.

But Nick played along with TPTB's games with Corinne. I agree, it probably made life easier for other things, but he also gave at least a few interviews where he defended Corinne being on the show and his "relationship" with her.

I do not blame him, my original snarky post that he was dumb enough to keep her to HTDs was a joke along the vain of him being smart enough to get rid of her before FDs.

I will be happy if Nick stays off bachelor nation shows and has a wonderful and fulfilled life with Vanessa. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:03 pm

@stuckinsc He seems to be doing that from what I can see. There's a video in the fan thread and I noticed when he was being asked about the Rachel' season, he pretended he couldn't hear because he had his earbuds on. But he said thanks when they wished him well, he appeared to have "selective hearing". He never live tweeted during this current season, and other than liked a Wells tweet about positive BIP experience, Nick didn't make any acknowledgements of the BIP fiasco. My feeling is he got what he wanted out of the franchise, the lover and DWTS, he distanced himself away, which, imo, is a good thing to him and his relationship.
Looking forward to Vanessa's fund raiser next month!
All JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

sdmom wrote:--snipped--
My feeling is he got what he wanted out of the franchise, the lover and DWTS, he distanced himself away, which, imo, is a good thing to him and his relationship.
Looking forward to Vanessa's fund raiser next month!
All JMO.

It is purely my opinion but I think what truly broke the camel's back when it comes to Nick-TPTB's relationship was them making making it look like Nick had sex with Raven (when he didn't) and adding that ridiculous post-orgasm montage. I personally felt that was when Nick truly stopped giving a eff what happened (JMO). He grabbed Jared and got himself on TMZ camera admitting the truth and then went ahead and posted only Vanessa's pic before the finale with the caption 'Ice during the day, LosAngeles - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 1f525 at night' which pretty much gave away the winner IMO. TPTB tried to get his relationship to fall apart for no damn reason IMO. I can see why he doesn't want anything to do with the franchise anymore.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:56 pm

I would love Nick to write a BTS book after his contract is up. I want to know all the juicy stuff! I even have a title for him: "From Villain to Victor: my life as a Bachelor celebrity". giggling

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Has the latest lead ever publicly admitted they are not watching the new season? I thought they had to help promote it.

It seems Nick turned on the franchise, although he will continue to say he is grateful. Can't say that I blame him.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn have said they didn't watch the few seasons after them, because it gave them anxiety. In one of their podcast episode, shawn said watching rachel's first episode was one of the first he watched. Kaitlyn has said she watched a few of jojo because she wanted to support the Bachelorette after her. Kaitlyn has said publicly she didn't watch the show and the article headlined it saying she doesn't have time for the show that made her famous or whatever.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:18 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Has the latest lead ever publicly admitted they are not watching the new season? I thought they had to help promote it.

It seems Nick turned on the franchise, although he will continue to say he is grateful.  Can't say that I blame him.

I have to wonder if it has anything to do with Vanessa not being entirely chummy with Rachel, the same way Nick's insta about Danielle L was taken down after their safe house visit.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:38 pm

I think there are several reasons Nick has distanced himself. One can only take so much negativity from the very same people he had nothing but nice things to say about. Corinne being one of them. After all the defending, Corinne talked to the tabloids and stated that their relationship was fake. She also mentioned Vanessa texting her about that statement and that she, Vanessa wondered why she's turning on her. I could go on and on about the squad, making fun of Nick's dad crying or IG stories for everyone to hear, that they don't like Vanessa. He always spoke highly of Rachel, always. Her not so much. Even IG congrats were very sweet.

IMO he acted professionally, always spoke highly of the contestants, did his part, and proposed to the one he wanted all along.

IMO The best middle finger was on DWTS when he said he hated roses, and Erin asked if he's allowed to say that, and he said he didn't care. Actually, the ear buds vid is a pretty good second when asked about this season.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781