SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Jane781 Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:06 pm

I hope you're right @notarose! I love these two together (way more than I should considering they are strangers) and so want them to last. I do feel like I'm constantly making excuses for certain actions of theirs though. Like talking myself out of the signs I see that maybe they aren't doing as well as I'd like them to be.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:24 pm

Jane781 wrote:I hope you're right @notarose! I love these two together (way more than I should considering they are strangers) and so want them to last. I do feel like I'm constantly making excuses for certain actions of theirs though. Like talking myself out of the signs I see that maybe they aren't doing as well as I'd like them to be.

What signs are those, if you don't mind me asking?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:44 pm

@mindless I'd say the main one is Nick tbh. I hope it's just him being guarded with what he shows the public given everything that's happened in his journey through the bachelor franchise, but I guess I just expected to see more from him. There are so many pictures and even stories I see that he just seems a bit disconnected, lack of what I would expect to be naturally flowing physical touch, etc. I know it's kind of hard to say in that we've never seen Nick in a real world relationship, but I can't say this is what I expected given what we have seen of him on the show. It's also just a general feeling I get. Can't really explain it, but it's happened with other couples that I really liked where I would see their posts and feel like I was trying to talk myself out of the potentially "problematic" things I noticed and it's always ended up not panning out well in the end. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Jane781 wrote:I hope you're right @notarose! I love these two together (way more than I should considering they are strangers) and so want them to last. I do feel like I'm constantly making excuses for certain actions of theirs though. Like talking myself out of the signs I see that maybe they aren't doing as well as I'd like them to be.

yes
I'm perfectly contend to stand by my perceptions of Nick, now including Vanessa and their relationship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Jane781 wrote:@mindless I'd say the main one is Nick tbh. I hope it's just him being guarded with what he shows the public given everything that's happened in his journey through the bachelor franchise, but I guess I just expected to see more from him. There are so many pictures and even stories I see that he just seems a bit disconnected, lack of what I would expect to be naturally flowing physical touch, etc. I know it's kind of hard to say in that we've never seen Nick in a real world relationship, but I can't say this is what I expected given what we have seen of him on the show. It's also just a general feeling I get. Can't really explain it, but it's happened with other couples that I really liked where I would see their posts and feel like I was trying to talk myself out of the potentially "problematic" things I noticed and it's always ended up not panning out well in the end. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Thanks for answering, and I get what you mean. Nick is acting pretty guarded and I'm not entirely sure if it's because he just wants to keep things private or if he's just not that happy and not into faking it. I'm hoping it's the former, but if I'm being perfectly honest I do sometimes wonder about it, especially when I see Vanessa poking fun at him or replying to his IG posts and he doesn't reciprocate. Then again I remember some interview with Vanessa while she was in Montreal, where she was saying how affectionate Nick is and how he's constantly hugging her etc. and I thought maybe there's really a lot more to their relationship than he's willing to put out there. Maybe he's just feeling really protective of their relationship because it matters so much to him, and wants to keep it to himself. I have no problem with that, as cute as the lovey dovey stuff is. The only thing that matters is how they feel about each other, not how I feel. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:16 pm

@mindless Perfect summary of how I feel into words. yes

I admit I am more of a Vanessa fan than a Nick fan. So I hope he is treating her like a queen in private.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:29 pm

@mindless yep, I completely agree. If they are happy, I am happy. And, as we all know, lovey dovey social media posting doesn't necessarily equate to the health of or happiness in the relationship. Though, I'm not going to lie, as an emotionally invested fan (as ridiculous as that makes me feel laugh out loud), it's hard to be consistently devoid of that type of reassurance and still feel very positive about their relationship.

Another thing that has stood out to me is the fact I haven't really heard Nick's friends from bachelor nation say anything about them or their relationship. The silence just feels a bit unsettling. But maybe that's just a product of them mainly keeping to themselves.

ETA: I do remember Vanessa saying how affectionate he is in her people closet tour video and I have to believe there is a lot we don't see cause tbh if what we do see is all he was offering I don't really think they'd still be together.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Jane781 wrote:@mindless I'd say the main one is Nick tbh. I hope it's just him being guarded with what he shows the public given everything that's happened in his journey through the bachelor franchise, but I guess I just expected to see more from him. There are so many pictures and even stories I see that he just seems a bit disconnected, lack of what I would expect to be naturally flowing physical touch, etc. I know it's kind of hard to say in that we've never seen Nick in a real world relationship, but I can't say this is what I expected given what we have seen of him on the show. It's also just a general feeling I get. Can't really explain it, but it's happened with other couples that I really liked where I would see their posts and feel like I was trying to talk myself out of the potentially "problematic" things I noticed and it's always ended up not panning out well in the end. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

I hadn't kept close watch of these 2 but just looking back at their post-show pics things seem to have cooled down significantly between them with regards to affection...I remember this being the case even right after aftr. The contrast imo is between the 1st date (link) and now.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS14rYYlNOX/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:45 pm

@notarose ...For those that don't know Nick ...you're great at nailing Nick's personality! Tell them about Nick. His sense of calm is a gift to V. They are very different in some ways yet those ways compliment each other beautifully. He's so loving but he's a serious guy. His sense of humor is snarky, he's not a bru ha ha kind of guy. But he LOVES, have no doubt for those just on board the train. I wish I could pull up some of his old quotes concerning matters of the heart. His heart is huge. I have no doubt V totally gets him and even finds his serious pics quite humorous! She totally gets him and I'm so glad.

PS I hope someone posts the link of the podcast Nick is going to be on (I think Monday) with the comedian.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:45 pm

@emusha I think that date is what makes what we see now a bit unexpected for me, but at least personally I don't think that means that they don't have that type of connection still. On the show, everything they do is recorded and we only see a few minutes of that. Now we only see the little glimpses they choose to show us. And from what I've seen and things Nick has said, it seems he very much wants to keep their current relationship private. But, yes, at least what they choose to show us now is very different from that.

Last edited by Jane781 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:45 pm

We know they met up with pre-breakup Ben/Lauren, Marquate(spelling ?from Andi's) and gf, Tanner/Jade, Evan/Carly. She also mentioned spending time with Ashley I and the twins. I don't think Nick and Vanessa want to publicize their friendship with above Bach alum so that's why we don't see posts of said meetings. Jmo. So maybe their friends also honor their privacy? Kyle is a very close fiend of Nick's in LA and Vanessa snapped lots of him.

I don't know if they will last, but from what they share, they move into a new place, shopped and decorated together. They seem very happy at the family wedding, and will be in Montreal for V's fund raiser. They seem solid right now. I can only hope they last.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:52 pm

@sdmom yes imo they both seem very much still all in at this point, so the fact they are taking steps in that direction and the fact her family still seems supportive make me feel positively about them. My initial post was from the other things I see that give me pause that I really hope I am wrong on.

Regarding the friends situation, I just feel like post Carly&Evan wedding hang there was literally no mention of them by anyone that was there. I heard a lot of positive talk about other couples there and nothing about them. It was just something I noticed.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781