SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:15 am

I've always found Nick to be really hilarious and especially enjoy his wit, banter and his sense of humor. Nick's sense of humor is more the type of humor I am used to and grew up with so I find it refreshing. I'd say it's one of my favorite traits of his.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:23 am

I think nick is really funny, IMO.

Nick gets often called out for mumbling, perhaps he's taking these acting lessons to improve that. Imo taking any lessons to improve yourself at any point of life is only a good thing.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:24 am

Jane781 wrote:Unless he is lying, and IMO honesty is something I've always seen from Nick, I think there's more to the business than we see. On the podcast with Millsy and Julia Cunningham a month or so back it sounded like they had some things lined up and he indicated on the podcast with Juliet Litman a couple days ago that things are going well and they have been on backorder but that they keep a small inventory. Our definition of the company being a success and his may be two different things. Just my opinion.

I honestly see the classes as more of a general training for anything that may come his way. I would assume it's something that could benefit people in a lot of different ways. Nick said on the podcast with Juliet Litman that he's not closing the door on anything except being the subject of reality tv dealing with his love life. He also said that he's okay with never being on tv again and he is not just going to do something for the sake of being on tv. I think that goes along with what nick had always said, which is that he's open to/will take advantage of the opportunities that come his way if he decides they make sense, are worth the risk, etc.

Re: him being above working a "normal" job, IMO very few people would choose to work a 9-5 job if they didn't have to, so I see nothing wrong with that. I don't think he is hurting for money. I don't see him and Vanessa as big spenders, so I'd assume dancing alone gives them a sizable cushion considering he was clearly supporting himself in LA before the bachelor or DWTS.
As for Nick's business, things seem to be going okay. I listened to another podcast where he basically said...Salesforce was a great job...6 figure income but at this point in his life, he just didn't see himself going back to it. Nick has a lot of friends in the business...all aspects of it. I can easily believe he would like to be a host. There's just something about him that brings out the positive and negative remarks in full force. An actor, when I hear him say that is his goal, I'm buying in. Probably not until then. I do know that whatever Nick Viall sets his sights on, he's all in. He's not afraid to fail. He's got the balls to pursue his dreams no matter how outlandish they may seem to so many. All the dreams in the world fall flat if they aren't pursued whatever they are. Like he's always said...Go Big or Go Home. Life really should be no other way if you have choices, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:29 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I think nick is really funny, IMO.

Nick gets often called out for mumbling, perhaps he's taking these acting lessons to improve that. Imo taking any lessons to improve yourself at any point of life is only a good thing.
IMO he doesn't mumble when he's front and center and in charge of the interview. Ask him a question that is invasive and he's not about to spill details and draw headlines, yeah...he resorts to hee hawing or mumbling for lack of a better word. JMO

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 am

happydays wrote:IMO I think he thinks he is funnier than he actually is
See, I think that depends on one's sense of humor. I love his snarkiness...others hold it against him. I can't see him wanting to be a peforming comedian. I can see how learning to engage as comedians do would help him if he wants to pursue something in the spotlight. I'm not buying him taking these lessons to become an actor, not yet anyway. In due time, we'll all find out what his goal is...waiting to see is the fun part. Oh and of course, all the speculation. I can't forget that.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:48 am

-   IMO  -   Whatever Nick pursues in terms of career as long as he is doing them wholeheartedly I think he will succeed...people say Johnny Depp is boring in real life...but, he has become a great actor...practice makes perfect...the worst and greatest experiences can enrich a person's life...most actors and actresses can emote better because they personally have experienced them in real life...or they know how to bring out their true feelings of pain and happiness in those times when they are needed on screens...   -  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:36 pm

In the JL interview he also mentioned that he would be open to producing, so I just see Nick as preparing himself for as many options as become available to him. I have no idea what he is up to, but I have to give him props for his ability to take risks. I wish I had more of that in me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:43 pm

I don't see why Nick gets patted on the back for following his dreams, when most other people who move to lA to pursue acting get called fame hungry or whatever. imo he's no different from them? He will try and go back to whatever he used to do before, when he realizes there are more talented, better looking people out there trying to do the same things.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
foundation - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:05 pm

What dreams is he exactly pursuing, though? He's taking acting lessons, but it's unclear why. I don't really get the praise these people get for going back to their old jobs, what if they outgrew the job and want to try something new? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:27 pm

It's his life. He is apparently pursuing something that he is interested in. He dosen't seem to be afraid to take risks and I remember him saying that he has always been persistent. He will probably have some sucesses and failures along the way, but I don't see him giving up or being afraid to try something different if his current "venture" is not working out. I think he has a lot going for him and he's not a quitter imo.  I wish him the best of luck. All jmo.

I think this is a really good article for anyone who is wanting to try something new.
http://www.success.com/article/why-failure-is-good-for-success

Last edited by Stacia620 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:34 pm

tealeafs wrote:I don't see why Nick gets patted on the back for following his dreams, when most other people who move to lA to pursue acting get called fame hungry or whatever. imo he's no different from them? He will try and go back to whatever he used to do before, when he realizes there are more talented, better looking people out there trying to do the same things.

If anyone wants to pursue anything, I don't hold it against them or call them a fame ho. What I do begrudge is when they seem to think that it will be handed to them on a silver platter because they briefly appeared on a tv reality show. They go to parties, start blogs and podcasts...and then rarely update with the minimum effort. Nick seems to work for it and is willing to put in the effort. He seems to have made important contacts in LA, which we had no idea about until someone like Tobey Maguire brought it up in an interview. He also owns his mistakes and makes no excuses. I guess I admire that. He is willing to take chances and appears to be sort of old school in that he seems to believe that if you work hard enough, you can achieve your goals. I give props to anyone with that attitude.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:47 pm

tealeafs wrote:I don't see why Nick gets patted on the back for following his dreams, when most other people who move to lA to pursue acting get called fame hungry or whatever. imo he's no different from them? He will try and go back to whatever he used to do before, when he realizes there are more talented, better looking people out there trying to do the same things.

Which people are you talking about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781