SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:27 am

@suzq Thanks for the info! I didn't realize there was another epi after the reunion show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm

WOW! I thought for sure C & D would want to divorce but glad they are going to work things out! First time/a season all 3 decided to stay married I believe.

Looking forward to watching when I get home from vacay. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 pm

Whew! I just watched the epi! Wow! I really enjoyed this season. I liked all the couples together. Sheila annoyed me with her OTT hurtful words but I'm glad she acknowledged her issues. I thought it was because of her past and I think she just didn't know how to handle someone who really loves her for her. I love Nate, right from the beginning. He took a lot of flak for being so forward so early, but I liked that about him. He had an instant attraction and never held back his feelings.

Anthony and Ashley are just too cute. I think the OTT editing was an attempt to put doubt because they just didn't get anything negative out of them, and at times production were making a big issue out of nothing IMO.

I like Cody I like Danielle. I was getting tired of their story and their inability to have a physical connection, but for the most part I do like them, and the commitment they've made to keep trying.

I like the kind words all three couples had for each other before their decision.

Has anyone been keeping tabs to determine if they are still together? I need to check out their SM and do some snooping.

I wonder how much time had past between the decision day and reunion day? I don't recall from past seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Wow Sheila posted on Twitter that decision day was back in August of last year! So they had to wait almost a year!! Crazy!

I think A&A are still together, and maybe N&S. Cody and Danielle are tough to figure out. If they did divorce seems it was amicable which is good.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:19 pm

It's insane how long they have to wait until the show airs.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Yes, Ashley mentioned that their one-year anniversary is August 5th.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:11 am

@GuardianAngel. You are welcome.  I am actually looking forward to an additional episode on Aug. 10 which hopefully might provide a little more clarity rather than drama.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:38 am

The wild card is Danielle & Cody.
A/A and N/S are for sure still together.
I think it's super unfair to have them keep the secret for almost a year.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 am

I have no evidence, but I think they are all still together. I wouldn't be surprised if one couple is pregnant already. I saw some of Sheila's tweets today saying that out of all the film they had, production chose some of the most negative. She said Nate and she had way more fun and positive times but chose to show the drama. They all seem to be very committed to marriage. What a difference from season 2. I like all these couples.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:59 am

I'm thrilled that all three couples decided to continue.

Last season's theme was deal breakers. This season appears theme seems to be centered about strong decisive women. Or maybe not?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:32 pm

I just looked on Lifetime's Website and I am really confused. They cut the reunion special from 1 1/2 hrs. to 1 hr. and they no longer have the special episode listed on the schedule for August 10. Can someone sleuth or find out via SM why the change and if we will ever see the other footage there or on any other channel. That is concerning to me. Did Lifetime decide that MAFS wasn't doing well enough and put something or did something happen abruptly with the show or the participants? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:38 pm

What is the Special Episode?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+17
mtnlvr55
momof2dogs
jupitercornflakes
Amberish
Newto