SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 pm

@GuardianAngel SM has been SM.. they haven't been kind to Nate and his family.. I think his smooth talk is making a lot of people on SM suspicious

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:23 pm

His father was kind of strange but other than that I think he was very happy with what he saw and liked her even more as the wedding went on. I think that's just how he felt. I didn't think it was smooth talking but who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 pm

I like him too.. I felt he was sincere but we shall see.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:32 am

I dunno....Nate gives me a super-controlling vibe.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:51 pm

They are filming unfiltered right now and Sheila is looking happy and smoking hotttt!!!

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime/status/855793894151290881

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:11 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Sheila looks so beautiful and happy (in the instagram video). Nate posted a video abt an hour ago from a car. He was wearing a red and white shirt. They are matching.. Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen10
Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen11

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi everyone!!

Yay another season....... I hope they are all happy, that would be fun.

I like Nate and Sheila, but he kinda was a bit over the top, IMO. She is adorable, he's not bad on the eyes either.
Ashley and Anthony...super cute, their families sure seemed to mix well...**fingers crossed**
Cody and Danielle.... OK what the heck with that weird headband she wore?? Her hair looked so sloppy and the headband was all crooked, it annoyed the crap out of me. Cody seems really genuine, but not too sure about her, I got the vibe of Ashley from season 3. Hope I am wrong about that.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:10 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:21 pm

https://youtu.be/ODpGi252jZQ

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:28 pm

@Ruqibabe Thanks for the youtube version. I put a copy in the No Discussion thread. If you come across the 2nd part on youtube we can add it to the No Discussion threa.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Sorry... I posted the wrong video. I was trying to post this interview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6r0X4-iISLY&feature=youtu.be

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+17
mtnlvr55
momof2dogs
jupitercornflakes
Amberish
Newto