SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 30 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:01 pm

I think Rachel has a loving and caring personality, and I can a situation whereby any of her F4 could end up being the F1. But one thing I've noticed about Rachel from watching her on Nick season is that, once she likes a person, she's very touchy feely, and tends to smile a lot.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:19 pm

Sprite wrote: :yes: So far I haven't really been into this season....either with Rachel or her guys....so I feel like Switzerland. Not that I am ever really much of a fan girl type, but I think this season will be one of those that I can be 100% objective since I have no horse in the race. Problem with those type of seasons for me is that I tend to tune out because it's not that interesting, so I guess I will have to see if anyone piques my interest.

This is me! :yes: It's the first Bachelorette season in a while that I am not invested in. I think it can go either ways for me so I am very curious - either I'll end up liking it since I won't care about the editing or the quality of guys and can watch it without feeling disappointed (and snark laugh out loud ) or I'll get bored and tune out halfway through the season. I am interested in seeing which one it'll be for me. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 30 4256136633
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:08 pm

I am personally not invested in any season. I just sit back and 🚋 and 2pop and :shootme:
The one photo that had me interested so far was the candid of Rachel walking yards ahead of all the guys at the dock and them all walking and talking with each other, disengaged with her. cantstopl
I will be interested to see how it all unfolds.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:17 pm

I hear you Kasha on that one pic.  But I'm more into the pic a few minutes later where she's laughing with heart eyes (IMO) at Peter who's made his way up to walk near her Smiley I think we all focus on what we want to see to an extent, IMO.

Personally I love getting invested, it's what makes it fun for me.  When I don't, I have a hard time sticking it out to the end as it's boring for me.  Admittedly, I usually get way overinvested in the Ettes and struggle to get through the Bachelors.  The Ette is just such a better show all around for me (plus they're so much better at really finding relationships). IMO. I'm already totally invested in Rachel finding a great guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:18 am

With confirmation that Rachel is flying to the guys home towns, I am wondering if on the podcast Millsy meant that the F2 will be flying back to Dallas to meet her family..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 am

Carine wrote:With confirmation that Rachel is flying to the guys home towns, I am wondering if on the podcast Millsy meant that the F2 will be flying back to Dallas to meet her family..?

Yes, I think that's what he meant. Because Rachel's sister won't be able to fly x they're having normal htd. So my guess is the same as yours.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 30 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 30 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:25 am

TLTF wrote:
Carine wrote:With confirmation that Rachel is flying to the guys home towns, I am wondering if on the podcast Millsy meant that the F2 will be flying back to Dallas to meet her family..?

Yes, I think that's what he meant. Because Rachel's sister won't be able to fly x they're having normal htd. So my guess is the same as yours.

I think this is what he meant all along and I have been pretty firm with this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 am

IA that's what he meant all along. There's no reason to bring 4 to meet the parents. The only difference he was talking about IMO is the F2 will meet in Dallas and not on the FRC location, like they normally do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 am

Right thought the F4 all going to Dallas to meet her family was unlikely..

Last edited by Carine on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 am

Bringing this over from Bryan's thread for further sleuthing. Those posts in his thread have been deleted.

TLTF wrote:There are flights to everywhere but I kept my focus on direct flights.

And tomorrow there's direct flights from Miami to :
- Detroit - Grosse point - Alex (6 flights. 3 morning and 3 afternoon)

There's another direct flight from Miami to Baltimore (Eric) tomorrow but it's a late one.

Then I saw direct flights from Detroit to Madison (Peter) this Sunday.

The other flights are not direct so my lucky guess would be Alex then Peter and then I don't know :/ I don't know if that helps tho.

reason wrote:@TLTF Great job

cmarci93 wrote:I saw those flights to when I was looking but it's hard bc Miami is a popular airport to fly out of .

Do they usually fly out in the morning or afternoon?

bc i saw this flight in the morning
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 30 Screen39

TLTF wrote:@cmarci93 Yes it's hard. There are too much flights. Is it a direct one? But you have a good question, when do they usually fly ?

mercieme wrote:Guys they could leave first thing Friday morning because they have to set up and be ready to film the second HTD on Saturday. I don't think they will be setting up on Saturday if they want to film all day Saturday, jmo.

cmarci93 wrote:Also we are talking about flights now, we should probably bring it to general discussion and not on bryans thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:38 am

Bringing this over from Bryan's thread, because I need to look at a USA map for logistics.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4113p108-dr-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

GuardianAngel wrote:My guess:

Bryan Miami - Eric - Maryland - Peter - Wisconsin - Dean Colorado

Back to L.A

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 30 Captur78

Is this where we are at right now with possibilities?

Bryan Miami - Eric - Maryland - Peter - Wisconsin - Dean Colorado - Alex Detroit

If we get the next one, that may give us clues as to where the one after that would be based on location.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:22 am

Hello!! I have been working super long hours and doing remodeling in between. I feel so left out and unaware of this season. I haven't even looked at the guys, except a few. Did you all figure out the F6 yes? Many thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover