SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 5 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My gut is telling me Peter is the one TPTB are going to misdirect the audience to think he is Rachel's F1. JMO

Oh you think? Who would be her real f1 then? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 1f622

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 pm

I simply think this is how the show works. I could certainly be wrong. I have been many times.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My gut is telling me Peter is the one TPTB are going to misdirect the audience to think he is Rachel's F1. JMO

IA I initially said after seeing him on Ellen, he reminds me of ChrisL, nice guy, but I'm really not into her as much as she's into me. I see him at F2 simply for that reason, and I can't see him as a fit with Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:43 pm

hae1001 wrote:@Kashathediva I agree. I've never got the feeling that he was final 1 just because of how "out there" he's been.

How out there is he though? We saw him on the Ellen show, but when we saw him other wise is because camera (i-phone) was in the audience for us to see him. The edit is not out there yet, when the show start then we will see how things go. We have not seen any of his dates yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:48 pm

I don't know that he is out there. I think there are certain cast that get talked about more or favored pre-show due to appearance, qualities listed on paper/credentials etc.
What tags me that he is being focused on is 1) FIR 2) apparently first date 3) the focus from Ellen's show. The producers have the cast walk out in certain order. During Ellen's taping the camera did spend a lot of time on the Will/Peter coupling. I am not sure that the camera was entirely on Peter vs Will. I know that was debated here.
This is what production does early to get the audience attached to a cast person. It seems to have worked here.
I'm not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm just saying I don't want to be falsely lured until I see something concrete with screen caps etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:58 pm

What about Anthony as F2?. Now that we know who he is, I think he will fit with the, "something is missing, I don't have fun/laugh with you, I want to be with someone who can make me laugh bla, bla, bla" breakup story line. Of course, I'm assuming he is a serious studious type.

Last edited by julychild on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:59 pm

By out there I mean by how much at the forefront he has been. First guy sleuthed to be on the show, first impression rose, first date, so much focus on the Ellen show. To me, I consider that out there. Maybe that's not the right word.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:02 pm

There was not so much focus on the Ellen show, we are the one who make the focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:08 pm

Just by Peter getting the FIR raises flags IMO. There are other F1's that got the FIR but there also have been for a long time, the curse of the FIR.

Maybe Anthony is to be kept a close eye on, but I didn't see Rachel into him at all. She actually IMO in some shot's looks ticked. Maybe it was the horse that wasn't co operating.

I kept track of how many times the camera panned on Will and Peter because I noticed it. It was several times, and they weren't even talking. The only time the camera panned on any of the guys is when they were talking, or towards the end, they showed the last four guys on the left for a split second.

When they were dancing, Ellen told Rachel to look at the guy that doesn't know how to dance, Rachel asked which one where is he, and the camera panned to Peter. He got quite a few camera shots dancing as well. That's how I saw it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Kasha, Uh-ho, I think you edited my post instead of replying. I "re-edited" your edit.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know that he is out there. I think there are certain cast that get talked about more or favored pre-show due to appearance, qualities listed on paper/credentials etc.
What tags me that he is being focused on is 1) FIR 2) apparently first date 3) the focus from Ellen's show. The producers have the cast walk out in certain order. During Ellen's taping the camera did spend a lot of time on the Will/Peter coupling. I am not sure that the camera was entirely on Peter vs Will. I know that was debated here.
This is what production does early to get the audience attached to a cast person. It seems to have worked here.

I'm not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm just saying I don't want to be falsely lured until I see something concrete with screen caps etc.

But the reasons you listed are only partly why I think Peter is F1. I've thought he could be F1 since he was first sleuthed, and I did a deep dive of his FB. Him getting the first date should dissuade rather than convince me from that thought process, considering I made a table and none of those F1 got the first date. The camera focusing on Peter on Ellen isn't something I ever made part of my reasoning, rather that he and Rachel tried several times to catch the others eye. The argument that Peter isn't into Rachel holds zero water with me considering on the Ellen date when the guys came out he was the only guy that was totally focused on her when they came out before even acknowledging the audience & on the spelling bee date, from fan videos not production, he started out at the back way behind Rachel who was leading the group & then from other videos later in that same walk was in the front with her & I doubt Rachel halted the procession to wait for him, so he had to race to catch up to her. & apparently she thought whatever he had to say was hilarious considering she was laughing and had a big smile on her face when he was talking. & again on that date when they were on the yacht mingling later in the day there's a video and there's a very quick shot of the group and again Peter's beside her (he was wearing a distinct salmon (?) coloured shirt).  A member here has a mutual friend with Peter and said they were told Rachel's definitely his type.

He hasn't been really exposed at all other than the ellen GD where there were 5 other guys, (his 1-1 was actually the most private one until they went overseas) & Millsy making that comment that he was impressed with the guy who got the FiR (again, something I thought he got before it was confirmed), which we wouldn't even know was Peter if someone there didn't spill the beans to one of our members. IMO The focus on Peter has come from us on the board who are sleuthing because when I watched the Ellen episode with people who don't watch the Bachelor, their focus was Bryan and Alex.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:28 pm

For me, the only reason I'm leaning towards Peter is the way Rachel looks at him and vice versa.  I don't really think TPTB needed to go to the extreme of giving him the FIR and first SD in other to sell Peter as the Bachelor to the American people.  He's a very handsome midwestern guy with a good personality ( based on what we've learned about him so far).  And when the season starts, especially if he gets good edit, he 's likely going to be an automatic fan favorite even without the FIR and the first SD attached to his name. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover