SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 6 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 am

@ReneeM I agree!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:36 am

mobyz wrote:@ReneeM I agree!

Same :yes:

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:36 am

julychild wrote:Kasha, Uh-ho, I think you edited my post instead of replying. I "re-edited" your edit.

Thanks I was interrupted and forgot what happened when I got back! cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:39 am

mobyz wrote:For me, the only reason I'm leaning towards Peter is the way Rachel looks at him and vice versa.  I don't really think TPTB needed to go to the extreme of giving him the FIR and first SD in other to sell Peter as the Bachelor to the American people.  He's a very handsome midwestern guy with a good personality ( based on what we've learned about him so far).  And when the season starts, especially if he gets good edit, he 's likely going to be an automatic fan favorite even without the FIR and the first SD attached to his name. *IMO*

Does the next lead usually have the first one on one? I can think of Des but anyone else?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:40 am

Even on Ellen, Bryan got the most applause from the audience when he introduced himself. And Alex received his share of applause after he introduced himself in a different language.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:41 am

@brownravens Ali, Ashley and Jake off the top of my head.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:43 am

@bluwavz thanks!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:45 am

brownravens wrote:
mobyz wrote:For me, the only reason I'm leaning towards Peter is the way Rachel looks at him and vice versa.  I don't really think TPTB needed to go to the extreme of giving him the FIR and first SD in other to sell Peter as the Bachelor to the American people.  He's a very handsome midwestern guy with a good personality ( based on what we've learned about him so far).  And when the season starts, especially if he gets good edit, he 's likely going to be an automatic fan favorite even without the FIR and the first SD attached to his name. *IMO*

Does the next lead usually have the first one on one? I can think of Des but anyone else?

No, not really.  The only guy I can remember that got the first 1-on-1 date and went on to become The Bachelor was Jake Pavelka from Jillian season.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:53 am

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they deviated a little with the story and went for more of Trista vibe than usual because of the Rachel's race. They'll want drama for sure but I imagine a little bit more romance too. I find also the Bette focuses more on the F1 than Bach - I mean Vanessa basically disappeared from our screens mid season but Jordan and Shawn are front and centre. Lauren was a bit different with the Ben loves JoJo too aspect but yeah I feel Bette is more likely to highlight rather than hide- all IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:53 am

I'm interested to see her interactions with Will and Alex besides what was shown on the Ellen group date. I didn't see any indication that either was her F1.
I don't know what order Peter will finish, but I do see him in the F4 imo. I like the way he and Rachel interact with each other based on what I've seen so far, but that still doesn't tell me anything concrete as far as how she feels about him.
So my predictions in no particular order are Jack, Peter, Will, Dean, Alex, and Bryan. I do think imo Jack, Peter, and Will are in the top 3.
So basically I have no idea.laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:05 am

brownravens wrote:Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they deviated a little with the story and went for more of Trista vibe than usual because of the Rachel's race. They'll want drama for sure but I imagine a little bit more romance too. I find also the Bette focuses more on the F1 than Bach - I mean Vanessa basically disappeared from our screens mid season but Jordan and Shawn are front and centre. Lauren was a bit different with the Ben loves JoJo too aspect but yeah I feel Bette is more likely to highlight rather than hide- all IMO.

What happened with Trista?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 6 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:07 am

TLTF wrote:
brownravens wrote:Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they deviated a little with the story and went for more of Trista vibe than usual because of the Rachel's race. They'll want drama for sure but I imagine a little bit more romance too. I find also the Bette focuses more on the F1 than Bach - I mean Vanessa basically disappeared from our screens mid season but Jordan and Shawn are front and centre. Lauren was a bit different with the Ben loves JoJo too aspect but yeah I feel Bette is more likely to highlight rather than hide- all IMO.

What happened with Trista?

I just always thought that season was more romance oriented but tbh I haven't seen it in a while. I just feel as though it more drama focussed lately and hidden F1/drama-heavy F1 etc.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 72 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 39 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+79
Nibbles22
Brill
NCGalBecca
jojo47
makeover