SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 5:39 pm

This is a FAN thread. No negative comments are allowed in FAN threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by coolangel Thu May 04, 2017 7:49 pm

:fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan

lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 Captur51
lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 Captur52
lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 Captur53

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu May 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound negative, I'm a big Nick fan. I was just upset about negative comments on other website. I LOVE Nick! I promise to not bring up negativity here, Thanks!
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 8:42 pm

@coolangel Wow! Those pics are great! The source takes me to wainachancy IG which has the first pic you posted. But where did the rest come from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu May 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Vanessa is hanging out with a girl named Lori Krebs according to her Instagram. She tagged her in her story. Lori is a PR rep from Montreal. I'm assuming V is her client. Anyways, she just went from private to public on Instagram and one of her pics from a few days ago says she's LA bound for the MTV awards. I hope this means Nick and Vanessa will be there! It also looks like Vanessa was doing a photo shoot or some type of interview earlier today with Lori and a crew. Maybe for her foundation.

Just thought you guys would be interested in knowing what V is up to since Nick has so much going on!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu May 04, 2017 8:57 pm

V's also being a total crack up on Lori's snapchat giggling

Lori also is videoing V on her snapchat story at target. Seems like those two have become fast friends

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 8:59 pm

@Julie81 thanks for the info! I forgot about the MTV awards. They are this Sunday May 7th!

ETA
She's the one who posted this two weeks ago. She hashtags #client
IG lorikpublicrelations

Gorgeous girl inside and out. #client #lorikpr by @lorikpublicrelations

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu May 04, 2017 9:11 pm

If you look through her IG, she seems to only be representing Vanessa in the TemptBrands capacity so seems like she is filming something for that. Doubt she'll be at MTV unless for something bachelor related.

ALSO  lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 1f60d  lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsKhf_lgod/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30 (sorry don't know how to embed guys)

So loves him so much!!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 pm

OMG. My heart is so full beatingheart Love Nick & Vanessa together! They'll prove everyone wrong.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 9:51 pm

@happydays I did look through it after I posted that pic and realized who she was. She has a couple of vids too. Thanks for posting the link to this IG!

This is a very sweet picture!

Hold on to the ones you love  lorikpr - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 46 2764  by @vanessagrimaldi30

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Thu May 04, 2017 10:32 pm

@happydays What's Lori's snapchat?

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu May 04, 2017 10:39 pm

Nixipixi14 wrote:@happydays What's Lori's snapchat?

@lorikpublicrelations

some of the IG story has expired though

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14