SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Vanessa looks nothing like Andi IMHO

Back to the couple. That's wonderful they are looking for a place together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by happydays Mon May 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Both Nick & Vanessa have friends in LA & not so many in NY. And not sure about this -- but I'm assuming NY $$ > LA $$?

Otherwise NY would make sense.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon May 08, 2017 6:35 pm

happydays wrote:Stunning couple  madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 55 1f60d
Both look fantastic but even sexier together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv3TennqEl0

WOW what a stunning couple. Vanessa looks like a goddess. I think that is my favourite dress I've seen her wear since the black Jessica rabbit dress.   She soooooo looks like Penelope Cruz above.  
Hi folks, haven't been on here for a little while - Scotland is having a heatwave (i.e. one week of sun = our summer quota for the year). I see there is no shade only more heat on this thread.
Wowsers, they are so great it hurts.
madeinFidelity - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 55 1377737533

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Vanessa looks stunning in that black dress from the MTV awards.

Great to hear about them apartment hunting - I think they are currently living in facilities provided by DWTS so makes sense.

I originally thought NY would be a better option also and was not a fan of them being in LA. However from what I have seen on SM with Vanessa she seems to have been making a lot of friends in LA and has really bonded with some of Nick's friends specifically Kyle and Alexa Losey. Such a key sign and will make her transition so much easier if she has a support network there.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon May 08, 2017 6:44 pm

I feel like Vanessa has one of those faces where she can look like a number of people. There was one pic of her eating a burger on her insta where her cap & hair made her look exactly like Andi laugh out loud imo
and then there are some pics she looks like julia roberts

Any new news about the polished gent?

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 pm

I agree with GA that she has never looked like Andi. Vanessa is one of a kind. She just radiates with a glow in her face, smile, and heart. IMO She is definitely the most beautiful natural woman who has graced this show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon May 08, 2017 7:45 pm

The best thing about them is that it appears that they really appreciate each other. Nick in saying that he was not going to do any more Reality/Bachelor shows added that he was grateful for the experience (i.e. he found LOVE). They are both very complementary of each other on SM, and Nick looks so proud to have the stunning Vanessa with him on the red carpet. They are still in the honeymoon stage for sure, but the signs are all there for a lasting relationship.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 08, 2017 7:53 pm

I don't think she looks anything like ManMEandI. She is beautiful and very feminine IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon May 08, 2017 8:00 pm

For the record, I agree that Vanessa looks nothing like Andi and never agreed when some would try to make the comparison. That's why I said the picture was jarring. It's because I have never,  not for a second thought so.

But I don't know if it was the angle or the blurriness of the picture or what. But when I looked at it, it struck me for a second. That's all. Wasn't much deeper than that really. Of course I think Vanessa is her own very gorgeous woman.

Moving on, per her IG, I can't tell if she and Nick are on a plane or a train. Definitely doesn't seem like a car but it looks like they're traveling.

And not sure about this -- but I'm assuming NY $$ > LA $$?

I think they're both equally expensive.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon May 08, 2017 8:20 pm

How exciting that they are apartment hunting! Great sign that this relationship is real! Not that I doubted it but of course there is always that glimmer of doubt with these couples and I was anxious to see what the plan was after dwts. This makes me so happy!! Getting a place together is a big step and signifies that this relationship is the real deal!

**Edited** Good for them! I'm happy they are happy! I hope Vanessa has some fun decorating! Now they have their place....if they in fact chose a place, they can focus on their businesses and head to Canada for family time!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 08, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : potential personal address)
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 08, 2017 11:54 pm

I'm so happy they're looking for a place together! Seems like living together is going smoothly so far.

I wish Nick all the best with Polished Gent, I'm just wondering who needs a new tub of moisturiser every month. Mine seems to last forever even though I use it twice a day at least.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 09, 2017 12:01 am

Great pic of Nick....very handsome.

https://thepolishedgent.com//css/images/parallax/img-1-1.1.jpg

source
https://thepolishedgent.com/

Nick needs to do more modeling because he is gorgeous and he looks great in anything he wears.  I thought he looked especially good in the black outfit he wore the other night. And Vanessa looked beautiful in the white dress. They looked wonderful together...they actually looked like "stars". jmo

Last edited by Stacia620 on Tue May 09, 2017 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14