SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:40 pm

TPTB don't have to tell him the guys families or friends can and do.

ETA:  IMO, TPTB don't tell him anything, unless they're hoping for a foiler.  And it's not directly from them even then, IMO.  It's leaked threw other people and sources he'd find credible and believe.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 pm

All I can say, is that was a heavily photoshopped poster bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 2 3806527698

Oh and it's my girl is playing in the background.
@RandiRahm  
EXCLUSIVE video footage of @therachlindsay filming the new promo for @bacheloretteabc ! The… https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEsW-JFxXY/

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:39 pm

@ElonM as I said yesterday they were using fan to make the dress look huge I was right. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:41 pm

ElonM wrote:All I can say, is that was a heavily photoshopped poster bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 2 3806527698

Oh and it's my girl is playing in the background.
@RandiRahm  
EXCLUSIVE video footage of @therachlindsay filming the new promo for @bacheloretteabc ! The… https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEsW-JFxXY/

Wow I knew it was photoshopped ! That's a lot of editing work that went in to it.

And they said it was a custom made dress to look like like a blooming rose ? No it doesn't

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Idrc how photoshopped the dress is, she looks gorgeous in it imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:49 pm

IMO this poster had to much editing, as a photographer and someone that photoshops own photos I think the person that edit this could of done better

Even in this article they say her skin got lightened and you can tell in her arms
https://www.google.com/amp/radaronline.com/videos/abc-lightens-bachelorette-rachel-lindsays-skin-photos/amp/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Yeah i don't really care about photoshop. I liked the poster. and I like how the dress looks in that video. They need to hurry up and drop her promo though!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:58 pm

I love the non-photoshopped dress. Talk about taking a good thing and ruining it IMO. no no Rachel looks bomb either ways though IMO.

What's the tagline for her season? Isn't it always there on the first poster?
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Yes I saw an article about that. No tagline on her poster. She looks gorgeous imo, with our without a photoshoped dress ;)

#TeamPeter bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 pm

I feel bad for the designer of the dress bc he knows it's his dress but it's not the same color or the same layers .

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:06 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I feel bad for the designer of the dress bc he knows it's his dress but it's not the same color or the same layers .

I thought about that but then I assumed that the dress will probably be shown as is in the promo videos

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Yea maybe we will see , she also will wear other dresses from the designer also

He dressed jojo and Vanessa also

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle