SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 pm

cmarci93 wrote:IMO this poster had to much editing, as a photographer and someone that photoshops own photos I think the person that edit this could of done better

Even in this article they say her skin got lightened and you can tell in her arms
https://www.google.com/amp/radaronline.com/videos/abc-lightens-bachelorette-rachel-lindsays-skin-photos/amp/

I just glanced at the poster when I first saw it, but after reading this I went and checked it out more closely. Her skin was lightened. You can tell by her arms which look much lighter but also on her shoulders where her head is turned. There is a line where the skin is a darker colour and then below that, it is much lighter. It reminds me of back in the day when creams for self tanning first came out and you missed a spot. I really don't understand why they needed to do this. What is the point? It's not going to change the minds of idiotic people who are prejudiced to begin with and it could alienate others. no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:15 pm

@Sprite right like this is the first FOC as a bachelorette and they edit her skin. We know she's more dark skinned but they edit it so she can look more pretty?

Doesn't make sense

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:20 pm

I think that its the light. I know that my skin tone is the same as Rachel and with a flash, or in a photo studio with all the lights, I'm much lighter. I don't think that it was on purpose like : her skin needs to be lighter. jmo.

#TeamPeter bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Another skin lightening edit? Hollywood is always doing this to black women.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:55 pm

yuk, I'm already seeing so many dumb racist comments as well. Just need to prepare myself. I think this is why I feel almost protective of her as well. I just think compared to the women that came before her she has a lot to deal with and hopefully she can just block it out.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 pm

TLTF wrote:RS posted his article about Rachel season. Nothing that we already knew. He apparently knows who are in her TOP 3. He needs confirmation for the 4th... He won't tell though.

I'm sure that we'll have those info soon thanks to you all amazing sleuthers Smiley

IMHO he's waiting for us. In the meantime people can click and rack up more $$$ for him, while they wait for the fourth, once he has confirmation of course. Maybe he can insert a link to our forum ->>>> I'll see you here for your F4.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:33 pm

laugh out loud I don't think he knows either

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:36 pm

#TeamPeter bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel bacherloette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:48 pm

looks like they they flew into LA

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Or just elan, and he will fly back to the crew after a day off

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:50 pm

I really want to know who were eliminated at the last RC.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:51 pm

@cmarci93 I dont think he is with the HTD the other crew members does that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #3

+48
bleuberry
Seabear
kimberlyg
Ash2214
AllAboutLove
SunnyRachel
jess
lleyki
bluwavz
adriana
Beagle