SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:09 pm

lleyki wrote:
Nick is dancing to the same song that Chris Soules did an Argentine Tango. However, Chris did this dance during week 3 but he wasn't eliminated until week 8.  So many people are saying that Chris did this dance the night he was eliminated which isn't true!

Thank you for mentioning this because I was starting to think I was the one who was confused. Admittedly I didn't care much about Farmer Chris when he competed on the show but that was the season Rumer Willis won and I enjoyed her and Nastia. Chris was eliminated after he danced a contemporary. Chris actually made it pretty far that season, getting eliminated right before the semi-finals/Final 4.

Edited because apparently I was mixed up and he was eliminated in the double elimination, along with Robert Herjavec.

Chris was eliminated in the double elimination with Robert Herjavec leaving 4 people left in the competition. Semi-Finals were the next week. Chris is listed as being in 5th place on wikipedia. Double elimination is a week earlier this season. There will still be 5 people left after the eliminations.

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by lleyki Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Chris was eliminated in the double elimination with Robert Herjavec leaving 4 people left in the competition. Semi-Finals were the next week.

I remember. That's why I said he was eliminated right before the semifinals.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:31 pm

I really hope the judges see that David & Bonner haven't been progressing in the competition, whereas Nick has improved every since week (besides last week because they were harsh on the choreography! where I think it was the song that made the dance look "slow". IMO) David & Bonner should be the double elimination. We all knew from the beginning that Nick wasn't going to win the mirrorball, but it has been so great seeing him dance for the first time and killing it every week! Nick has surprised me on how well he can learn a dance and perform it! No matter what happens on Monday, it has been a great experience for us fans, Nick & Vanessa! Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm obviously a newbie and a temporary viewer because of Nick. I think Nick is probably ready to get on with his business if truth be told, but I will not be surprised if Nick stays or goes. I can't imagine he doesn't pull in more votes than Bonner and Nancy. As far as David, he is beloved but let me tell ya, baseball fans are watching baseball on Monday nights not DWTS. David was a back up catcher with Atlanta Braves before the Cubs. The stadium holds about 30,000 people. I really would not be shocked if Nick and Peta didn't pull in more votes than David. Of course I don't trust the judges but this week more than ever, eyes will be on their scores because they are the deciding factor for second elimination in one week. Either way, I will not be floored with the outcome but I think for me, it's less a given who will go home this week if votes carry the weight as in the audience. Nick isn't battling this alone, he has Peta and I KNOW her fans will do their best to carry her.    JMO

I do agree that I believe even with it being a double elimination I am not 100% sure Nick won't make it through. Obviously I am prepared that he could very well be eliminated but I also won't be surprised if he does get through one more week to the semi-finals. There is a chance he could outlast any of Bonner, David and even Nancy. The Peta factor could help him also as many fans are more attached to the pros than celebrities anyway and Peta is very popular with more fanbase votes than say Nancy's pro Artem (not his fault but due to not being the seasons as often as Peta, Maks, Val and Sharna his fanbase naturally hasn't been able to grow to that extent.) Like many of you I will prepare myself for the worst (Nick being eliminated) and anything extra will just be icing on the cake as Nick has IMO had a very successful tenure on the show regardless of the outcome.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm

I think his competitive side and pride would like for him to outlast Bonner and David and he recognizes that all of the others are much better dancers. However, he and Vanessa have a lot on the calendar in May and if it ended this week, I do not think he would be upset. The push for votes and the social media appearances have slowed way down. It's almost as if they have said - alright it is time to go. With Maks off also, Peta does not have the same drive to stay.

IF he makes it through the double elimination, does anyone know what the following week is about.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon May 01, 2017 11:47 am

Fingers crossed Nick get some great marks and will survive till next week. If he doesn't then I'll be clearing that hour of TV to watch other things. Hugesmile

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am

Brill wrote:Fingers crossed Nick get some great marks and will survive till next week.  If he doesn't then I'll be clearing that hour of TV to watch other things. Hugesmile

Right there with you!  My Mondays will now be free!!! I REALLY  hope that he does make it through tonight, he has put so much into this and has improved SO MUCH.  He, IMO, is so much better that Bonner, David (??) and Nancy.  A couple of times I even thought he was better than anyone else but Normani. Either way, Nick  seems to be having a ton of fun and, although he will probably be disappointed when he leaves, I am sure he is super excited for the next chapter for him and Vanessa!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Nick's Argentine Tango is shaping up to be really good IMO. This is from @dancingABC's SC yesterday.

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Img_5718
Source - My SC - @dancingABC SC

I am so proud of Nick. For a non-dancer, he has shown so many growth and he gives it his all every single week. Go Nick! cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 pm

I am so proud of Nick too! You can tell that he has given it his all.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon May 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Looks like there will be audience voting for the dance-off after all. If it's on Twitter, Normani will win all 3 dance-offs.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Img_5720
Source: My SC - dancingABC IG story
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Nick and Peta need our votes tonight!!
Must vote when Nick is doing his dance or right after!!
Call: 1-800-868-3409
Online: http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com
Facebook: https://dwtsfb.votenow.tv/share.php  

Tonight we Argentine tango!  Nick has thrown himself into his movie week character and I'm so proud of him. Double elimination tonight folks! Please vote by calling 1800-868-3409 or abc.com XO by @petamurgatroyd

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Nick posted on his IG story.

Fans need to vote LIVE during the show and when Nick dances to save him from elimination!  Praying

IG story nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom