SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:44 pm

@chrissy1295 Thanks for answering. I obviously missed alot of dancing.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:47 pm

coolangel wrote:
Sprite wrote:As rigged as this may appear, it isn't. These double eliminations etc. have to be laid out before the season even starts.

It appears like it was a last minute thing this time though. From dancingABC's SC on Wednesday, America was going to be the 4th judge like it had been for a few years during faceoffs. Then somehow last minute, Mandy Moore (who choreographs all the pro numbers and is basically a show insider IMO) became the fourth judge, they removed the voting for faceoffs and announced a double elimination. Normally, it is announced during the show so people end up voting accordingly. Since it was not known, many GP have split their votes without realizing that their favorites could be in danger. If there is a week when shock eliminations can happen, it's this one IMO. It might just work out in Nick's favor if he delivers a kickass AT IMO since the difference between the lowest and the highest score is only 2% in votes and if they include next Monday's scores (like the press release implies), anything can happen IMO.

All JMO

I agree with you on this. Very suspicious as to the timing of the announcement about a double elimination. It may have been planned in advance that this was the week but what better way for the producers to manipulate the results than to not let the viewing audience know it is coming.

I also feel that the editing of the pre-dance packages have not been all that kind to Nick or Nancy this season. Just like they did with Derek/Marilu Henner last season.... only showing the negative from their rehearsals which was a very small portion of their rehearsal time. We know from snippets from Peta/Nick that they have been having good rehearsals but we haven't seen much of that on the show. And, I can't believe that Nancy is spending her whole rehearsal time whining/crying. She is a Olympian for crying out loud and came through that horrible attack just before the Olympics to still compete! She is much to strong to be whining/crying all the time.

My preferred eliminations this week would be Bonner and Normani. No way is he better than Nick and I'm just sick of Val... he needs to go. But, I'm guessing that Normani will get the immunity and Nick will not be the highest scored in his dance-off dance thus getting no extra points (and he'll probably be scored the lowest to begin with).

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:50 pm

I'm obviously a newbie and a temporary viewer because of Nick. I think Nick is probably ready to get on with his business if truth be told, but I will not be surprised if Nick stays or goes. I can't imagine he doesn't pull in more votes than Bonner and Nancy. As far as David, he is beloved but let me tell ya, baseball fans are watching baseball on Monday nights not DWTS. David was a back up catcher with Atlanta Braves before the Cubs. The stadium holds about 30,000 people. I really would not be shocked if Nick and Peta didn't pull in more votes than David. Of course I don't trust the judges but this week more than ever, eyes will be on their scores because they are the deciding factor for second elimination in one week. Either way, I will not be floored with the outcome but I think for me, it's less a given who will go home this week if votes carry the weight as in the audience. Nick isn't battling this alone, he has Peta and I KNOW her fans will do their best to carry her. JMO

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:53 pm

Sprite wrote:Even if it was a last minute thing, they have to have those changes outlined ahead of time as a possibility. They can't just go around making changes because they feel like it. They always have out clauses laid out in these things. There could be legal consequences as there is money involved. In all game shows, before the season even starts, all these things are legally set up ahead of time. I think it is all overseen by the FCC or some such regulatory body.

Yup, from reading a few DWTS forums, looks like the double elimination was planned for a later episode (based on insider sources but no proof) but they pulled it in. I agree that these things must be covered in their clauses like you said. IMO They saw an opportunity this week and took it. IMO I will be very surprised if we don't see some shocking eliminations next week.

Call me crazy but I think Nick has a fighting chance here inspite of being at the bottom of the leaderboard this week. Go kill that Argentine Tango, Nick!  cheerleader

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:59 pm

I just have to say how much I have come to really love Peta. She seems like such a wonderful person and the best dancer partner Nick could have had! So big props to her and to her fans too who have been there for her and Nick!

Go #TeamBabyGotBach!! :cheerpom: danceround cheerdance
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:09 am

It irritates me that Bonner and David's scores from the judges are inflated and Nick is scored lower than he should be! JMO It's not fair. hissyfit Everybody seemed tired last week, David seemed cranky.

I think no matter what happens next Monday it's been fun to watch Nick. He's improved every week and seems to be having fun. So glad he had the opportunity for this experience with Vanessa sharing it with him. As soon as Nick is out I am too.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:16 am

Rolly wrote:It irritates me that Bonner and David's scores from the judges are inflated and Nick is scored lower than he should be! JMO It's not fair. hissyfit Everybody seemed tired last week, David seemed cranky.

I think no matter what happens next Monday it's been fun to watch Nick. He's improved every week and seems to be having fun. So glad he had the opportunity for this experience with Vanessa sharing it with him. As soon as Nick is out I am too.
This will be the case with many viewers, IMO. These bachelor contestants are a huge draw for ratings, no way around it.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:24 am

I am definitely out if Nick leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 am

I will really have no interest at all after Nick leaves.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:55 am

Chris had the same song that Nick and Peta will be dancing to, and this was the week Chris was eliminated, during double elimination.

Also, I found it suspicious that Nancy made a point of mentioning that her boots were switched and were not the same boots she had been practising in. She didn't know it until it was time to get dressed.

I've watched since season 1, but I've lost interest the last few years because there have been too many coincidences that to me were obvious.

I'll be ok either way if Nick stays or if he goes. It's been a wonderful experience for both of them. It's been great seeing Vanessa support him being there every single week and helping him with steps. This has been a once in a lifetime opportunity. To get engaged after hardly knowing one another and going through the rigorous schedule of DWTS, and everything that goes along with that, has certainly IMO presented many different situations that they needed to figure out together whereas they wouldn't have had to deal with if he didn't do DWTS. Good opportunity to get to know more about eachother IHO.

They have IMO handled it perfectly so far. They have alone time, they've been out for dinners, doing normal things at home, plus the DWTS practising schedule. Talk about getting to know each other quickly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:29 am

Nick is dancing to the same song that Chris Soules did an Argentine Tango. However, Chris did this dance during week 3 but he wasn't eliminated until week 8.  So many people are saying that Chris did this dance the night he was eliminated which isn't true! And, poor Nancy... dancing to a song that has a memorable previous dance for the 2nd week in a row. @GuardianAngel, I mentioned the boots during the thread on Monday night... Even with my hearing loss, I caught that comment right away.

I watched this show in the beginning but did take a break several years ago. I missed 1 season completely and wasn't very invested in several others. The only reason I tuned in this season was because of Nick and Nancy. If Nick leaves, Nancy will not be enough to keep me watching because I can see them plotting her demise as well. The last couple of seasons the manipulation has been so blatant that I am so done with the show. I'm tired of them leading me to who they want to win. I still say Laurie would not have won last season if Canada had been allowed to vote by phone!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Nick is dancing to the same song that Chris Soules did an Argentine Tango. However, Chris did this dance during week 3 but he wasn't eliminated until week 8.  So many people are saying that Chris did this dance the night he was eliminated which isn't true!

Thank you for mentioning this because I was starting to think I was the one who was confused. Admittedly I didn't care much about Farmer Chris when he competed on the show but that was the season Rumer Willis won and I enjoyed her and Nastia. Chris was eliminated after he danced a contemporary. Chris actually made it pretty far that season, getting eliminated right before the semi-finals/Final 4.

Edited because apparently I was mixed up and he was eliminated in the double elimination, along with Robert Herjavec.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom