SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 am

IMO I think the boys are running away with the votes and the judges are trying to rein them in with the scores. On some level, IMO it's having the opposite effect coz fans know that they are not safe and don't get complacent and vote more. TBTB, take that! laugh out loud

So happy Nick will be there next week. I would like an Argentine Tango or a Viennese Waltz for 'Night at the Movies' theme. cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 am

I am voting all the way for Nick. He is doing fantastic and I am so proud of how hard he works and improves each week! Go Nick!!! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 am

I voted for Nick both phone and online. And like most of you, if he's out, I'm done with DWTS too.

(Bonner gives me the heebie-jeebies.)

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:11 am

Got all my voting in and just rewatched The Jive and boy band numbers. The stench from the BS of Nick's 7s is strong especially compared to what the other guys get away with doing or in some cases NOT doing. As Peta mentioned taller men have a more difficult challenge with the Jive and I think he navigated it wonderfully and the content was full on and he hit it all very well. I loved the boy band comraderie and dance as a whole but IMO it was clearly carried by Rashad and Nick. I am so happy he is moving on.

Oh and reading Peta's blog about how the weight isn't coming off as quick.......girl whaaaatttt?!!!!! She looks incredible to me...

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:56 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:i am not surprised about Heather. Of the girls she seemed IMO the most likely to go

I said that she would be the shock elimination ages ago and there she goes.

Now I just wish the same would happen with Normandi. Her dance was basically what she does on stage all the time.

It just irritates me when they have a pro dancer like Heather, a highly trained performer with tons of dance experience like Normandi, Nancy and Simone with dancing and choreography training for their sports competing against David, Nick, Bonner and Rashad who have no dance experience at all. I can live with a Nancy and Simone, but the other two are just too much when paired against people with no experience. Either make everyone have some experience or just cast people with no dance experience. I think that is one of the biggest reasons that people who suck are kept on the show longer than their abilities warrant...the audience is rebelling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:54 am

Again, I thought Nickwas totally underscored! Heck, he did every step, including his version of "the Carlton" Smiley
I am so happy he is safe! Glad the boys are safe!! That group dance was amazing... deserved higher scores too! Nick IMO was the best!! Followed by Rashad... loved the group spirit, fun & team work during rehearsals. It was so refreshing to see, as allowed to the girls group that did not have that feel of camaraderie IMO
Excited for next week... Give Nick a Paso or Waltz please!!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8GtJc3J1UM

Source: E!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:56 am

TrishB wrote:Again, I thought Nickwas totally underscored! Heck, he did every step, including his version of "the Carlton" Smiley
I am so happy he is safe! Glad the boys are safe!! That group dance was amazing... deserved higher scores too! Nick IMO was the best!! Followed by Rashad... loved the group spirit, fun & team work during rehearsals. It was so refreshing to see, as allowed to the girls group that did not have that feel of camaraderie IMO
Excited for next week... Give Nick a Paso or Waltz please!!  

clapping!

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:42 am

@people

#DWTS' Peta Murgatroyd is safe after a man tried to break into her & Maksim Chmerkovskiy's home, says Heather Morris http://peoplem.ag/MrTi25z

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:31 am

Why did Heather Morris take it upon herself to divulge this info?? no no

Glad everyone is safe, pretty scary stuff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 pm

I hope Maks gave her permission to give this info to the world! Ugh I just can't with this girl! Sorry, but I can see why she was eliminated. She didn't have much of a personality in my opinion and I honestly didn't feel as if Maks clicked with her. You can tell when he likes his partners and when he doesn't. I'm so glad Peta and the baby are ok. It sounds as if they were possibly home alone?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:34 pm

From a bunch of different DWTS forums sources (I'll source the article once it's available):

Next week the highest scoring couple will get immunity from Week 7's elimination and the remaining 6 couples will have a face-off dance in pairs. So basically all the celebrities have to learn 4 dances next week (1 of their own and 3 for the face-offs since they don't know which one they'll be picked for).
Source 1

Please vote for Nick online. He has been low balled by the judges yet again. He needs votes badly this week if stats are anything to go by. Praying

http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom