SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Normani is so getting the immunity. Now that Heather is gone she's the most trained dancer on the show now. I voted for Nick from all possible devices available. Mom, dad, brother, and bf. Smiley I hope Nick is ready for that dance off. Praying
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 pm

I think Nick will be ready regardless. The immunity will obviously go to one of the ringers so one of the 3 women. I just want him to have fun and not worry about the scores or possible elimination. He's worked his azz off and has progressed so well into a great dancer. He should go into it with the mindset he is already eliminated and his dances are just for fun. I am not giving up that he can move on next week as I do think he has a shot at beating at least Bonner in the vote plus their scores are pretty close. However treating the dances as just exhibition can help ease the overall presentation of the dance. Probably easier said than done as Nick is a perfectionist who tends to be way too critical of himself.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:05 am

Is it pretty determined who you have to dance against?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Is it pretty determined who you have to dance against?

one season they seeded them based on the dance score from the individual dance thus with highest score having immunity 2nd highest went against lowest score, 2nd highest vs 2nd lowest and then the middle vs each other. Then one time they let teams pick among each other with the picked team choosing the dance.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:25 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Is it pretty determined who you have to dance against?

Pretty sure the couple that has the highest score gets to choose who they dance against and the couple they choose gets to choose the dance. Then the couple with the next highest score chooses another couple, etc. Also pretty sure that the couples discuss among themselves before the show who they plan on choosing so the match ups are fair.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:37 am

So, will they have one individual dance first to score or are they paired according to this past week scores?

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:42 am

mprssdbyu wrote:So, will they have one individual dance first to score or are they paired according to this past week scores?

Yeah. The individual dances determine immunity. If there is a tie they go by the higher cumulative score for the entire season

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:21 am

Thanks!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Nick & Peta have the Argentine Tango! :yes:

Source- DancingABC snapchat
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:06 pm

My wishes have been answered. Per the official DWTS Snapchat account, Nick will be dancing the Argentine Tango on Monday.

eta: And we posted at the same time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Yay!!! Argentine Tango! cheerleader laughlaughlaugh danceround

ETA:

nick and peta have the Argentine tango next week!DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 1f339  DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 2764  #teambabygotbach by @teambabygotbach
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Yes! I've never been a DWTS viewer so I'm not well-versed with dances, but I'm glad they have the Argentine Tango. I suppose it'd be less likely to turn this into a gimmicky sort of dance like the last two weeks (which I enjoyed, but not as much as sexy!Nick). I'm excited for this!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+36
Swiss Girl
happydays
sosleepy
bluwavz
hae1001
Beagle
mindless
sdmom
jessietrey
George1218
Mgrissom